Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

need some help picking!!

Old 04-03-2007, 09:41 AM
Sorry. Not really.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve
Default Re: need some help picking!!

Originally Posted by Ick
Both are excellent bikes. I think it comes down to how you like the ergos and the stance.
and price. Both bikes are fairly equal in performance.
Old 04-03-2007, 09:45 AM
1 happy dude

snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad

theyre 2 very different bikes.
Hondas are typical more well put together, but Suzukis have come a long way in terms of build quality and ergonomics.

2 very different feels too. gixxer feels lighter, and IS lighter, suzuki feels like your in it, honda feels like your on it. Honda feels wide, the gixxer feels thin.

Gixxer frames have been known to break recently in extreme accidents. google it, im not gonna get into them, but in no way do i think Suzuki has a quality or strength issue, i just think a few crappy welds came out the factory.

one is very easy to ride, one is very fukin fast.

The question is why do you want a 1000, when you have 2 brand new 600s, ninja, and cbr and a still faairly new 600 from before, r6, gixxer, triumph.... and they all make enough power and speed for all of us.

Anyway, with that being said, test drive both, if you honesltly like the feeling of both the same, go with whats cheaper.

Oh and Gixxer parts are more readily avaibale, regardless of is you, stunt, drag, track it or just pose on it.
Old 04-04-2007, 12:07 AM
stick_4170

kayotic_teg92 has disabled reputation

i guess when i get back to the US ill go to a shop and see whats up thanks for all your imput !!! later!