Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

My bikes ...... im bored

Old 02-27-2007, 07:27 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Runnin13s is on a distinguished road
Default My bikes ...... im bored

here are my bikes .. all of which are for sale for the right price (pm me if interested).. but im not to sure how much longer i will have them..... yes i know the pics suck they are all on my cell phone..

starting with my bike that i ride and is my personal favorite. the 05 gsxr 750

next would be the 06 gsxr 600

then there is the 04 636

and the newest addition and my first liter bike (though i will probly never ride it) my 99 R1

here is a pic of when i got it

and here is what it looked like a few hours later when i put most of it together.

and of course i need a pic with all of them
Old 02-27-2007, 07:34 AM
Registered Member

Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation
Default Re: My bikes ...... im bored

haha you have an addiction thats for sure... i had a similar one as well but i found a cure called college tuition that makes the bikes go away, and it now has me down to just a scooter and a single bike
Old 02-27-2007, 07:38 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Del La Sol 1320
haha you have an addiction thats for sure... i had a similar one as well but i found a cure called college tuition that makes the bikes go away, and it now has me down to just a scooter and a single bike
im there as well .. at tcc.. my problem is, im not very dedicated to it.. i think i need more motivation to do homework but im still young im sure i will realize that school is more important within the next year or so.
Old 02-27-2007, 07:47 AM
Registered Member

tundrafiend01 is on a distinguished road

Jesus Jones..what do you do that enables you to afford all these nice playthings?

Btw, good luck with your sale.
Old 02-27-2007, 07:51 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by tundrafiend01
Jesus Jones..what do you do that enables you to afford all these nice playthings?

Btw, good luck with your sale.
did you know my last name was jones? lol it is..
well i found deals on some of them that i just couldn't pass up and then i also happen to sell my previous car for a decent price and that allowed me to have some extra money to play with. im sure the list of bikes will grow but not until after i sell at least 2 of them... ohh and im a delivery driver for shorebreak sports bar.
Old 02-27-2007, 08:06 AM
Registered Member

Arctic_DC5 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Runnin13s
did you know my last name was jones? lol it is..
well i found deals on some of them that i just couldn't pass up and then i also happen to sell my previous car for a decent price and that allowed me to have some extra money to play with. im sure the list of bikes will grow but not until after i sell at least 2 of them... ohh and im a delivery driver for shorebreak sports bar.
nice collection you have there. i love eating at shorebreak on football sundays...so many gorgeous waitresses there!
Old 02-27-2007, 08:24 AM
Full Access Member

5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts

very interested in the R1, if it is up for sale. please, gimme a call anytime @ 285-2234 Gregg.
Old 02-27-2007, 08:27 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Arctic_DC5
nice collection you have there. i love eating at shorebreak on football sundays...so many gorgeous waitresses there!
thanks.. by the way we need drivers for shorebreak so if any of you are interested.. apply tell them i sent you (though i will not vouche for you if your a dousche) .. decent money you only work 4 hours shifts we open at 4pm close at 10(drive side) .. good nights make around 20-30$ an hour sometimes more sometimees less.
Old 02-27-2007, 08:29 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by 5.0-4life
very interested in the R1, if it is up for sale. please, gimme a call anytime @ 285-2234 Gregg.
pm'ed
Old 02-27-2007, 09:08 AM
Registered Member

Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Runnin13s
im there as well .. at tcc.. my problem is, im not very dedicated to it.. i think i need more motivation to do homework but im still young im sure i will realize that school is more important within the next year or so.
yea i was doing the same thing for a long time, was finally able to calm myself down a little bit, sold 3 or 4 bikes and now i'm going to school very seriously... i always knew it was important but i guess i just had to have fun for a while first

Quick Reply: My bikes ...... im bored