Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

MSF course locations

Old 03-14-2009, 04:57 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PktHlk has disabled reputation
Default MSF course locations

Does anyone know where they hold MSF course besides the chespeake campus of tcc in this area? I am trying to explore some new options. I had a really messed up experience last night and am looking for alternatives.. Thanx bunches fellas!!
Old 03-14-2009, 07:10 AM
Registered Member

sir loin will become famous soon enough
Default Re: MSF course locations

Originally Posted by PktHlk
Does anyone know where they hold MSF course besides the chespeake campus of tcc in this area? I am trying to explore some new options. I had a really messed up experience last night and am looking for alternatives.. Thanx bunches fellas!!
south side harley davidson
Old 03-14-2009, 07:14 AM
Your Kneegrow

Chino has disabled reputation

thomas nelson comm college
Old 03-14-2009, 08:33 AM
oNi
Urusai! Baka!

oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi

Bayside Harley Right Off 264 Frederick Exit In Portsmouth.
Old 03-14-2009, 10:23 AM
Justa lil 6

Dang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by oNi
Bayside Harley Right Off 264 Frederick Exit In Portsmouth.
+1 had the course there last weekend.
Old 03-14-2009, 10:28 AM
Full Access Member

endemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond repute

I took MSF classes. teacher is awesome and very flexible. will get you passed easy

OFF I-81 North

Blue Ridge Community College
One College Lane, Box 80
Weyers Cave, VA 24486

http://www.brcc.edu/wsce/contentPage...orcycleFAQ.htm
Old 03-14-2009, 12:12 PM
Registered Member

Sweet... Thanx again fellas
Old 03-15-2009, 11:57 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by PktHlk
What experience did you have?
Old 03-16-2009, 02:49 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Woodrow
What experience did you have?
Well, I knew the class was coming up of course and had planned for it for fuckin months.. Once I saw that the weather was bad and it was friday and it was payday, I tried to plan ahead and took my gear, books, and a change of clothes to work with me. But fuckin forgot my sneakers. So at 5:15 pm I get off work take the ten minute ride home, change, kiss my kid and get ready to walk out the door when....fuck!!! I have my managers keys and have to return to work. Now I live in VA Beach and knew it was gonna take me a while to get to chesapeake in the traffic so I am rushing but still makin good time. I get to work drop of the keys and start making my way to chesapeake. It is about 6pm so I figured I was ok. even with the traffic and weather.. Long story short, after sitting in fucking traffic, passing three accidents, and almost gettting in one myself I pull into the parking lot at like 6:57. Still in a rush I am juggling all this stuff and I am tryin to run and I fall in the fucking parking lot. I finally make it into the building find the class and get to the door at 7:01 to find out that the door is locked.. So the dude, we will call him dude to keep things civil, comes out of the class, asks me what he can do to help me and when I tell him I am registered for the fucking class he pretty much tells me I am sol and can't take the class and that 7pm means don't be late. I tell you I could have smashed him in the fucking face. I was soo pissed. I think I scared the security guard.. I am usually never late... for anything.. especially things that I am super stoked to do and paid for. I understand being on time and properly preparing and I was .. I just think the dude was very unreasonable and his karma will get him.. I believe that. So that was my experience
Old 03-16-2009, 04:10 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Yeah, they are pretty strict on being late for some reason. They even have that listed on their site.
Damn that sucks though.

Edit- I just saw where you had sneakers. Do NOT wear them as boots are a requirement for the course.

Last edited by Woodrow; 03-16-2009 at 05:56 AM.

Quick Reply: MSF course locations