Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Mechanic help near Farmville

Old 05-02-2013, 05:20 PM
FUCK!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude
Default Mechanic help near Farmville

I recently bought a set of new tires for my 07 ZX6R and I'm looking for a place that will mount and balance the tires around the Farmville area. I've gone online and found that the nearest place that will do the work is Buckingham Cycles, unfortunately when I asked for a quote they told me 65 bucks. At first I was willing to eat the cost, seeing as I don't have the tools or the know how to remove my own tires. However, calling a second time, the clarification was made that that was 65 bucks for each tire. Being a college student looking for a summer job, 130 is out of my price range, and frankly more than half of what I paid for the tires in the first place. So I was wondering if anyone in my area might know of a shop that will do it for a better price. I've been calling around, but it seems a lot of the local places wont touch bikes, though I've heard from word of mouth that there are mechanics in the area who will do it; I just haven't managed to get a hold of any. Distance is a little bit of an issue, seeing as I don't have a car, and I'm relying upon the kindness of a classmate to drive me there, back and then back again (if I have to leave the bike overnight). Any help will be much appreciated.