Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

looks like no group ride for me

Old 10-12-2008, 05:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hatch_this is a name known to allhatch_this is a name known to allhatch_this is a name known to allhatch_this is a name known to allhatch_this is a name known to allhatch_this is a name known to allhatch_this is a name known to all
Default looks like no group ride for me

well took the 07 zx6r in about a month and a half about for possible valve problem, they replaced valves and chain gear after about 2-3 weeks i got the bike back and everything was good...driving home from richmond yesterday with about 900 miles since the repair and the motor ate itself alive, wont run serious knock and black smoke out the exhaust...so takin the bike back to sunrise monday for hopefully a new motor...anyone with any suggestions if they try to give me crap would be appreciated
Old 10-12-2008, 06:17 AM
Registered Member

EMCracing will become famous soon enough
Default Re: looks like no group ride for me

well I was at sunrise yesterday and one of my tec's and my counter guy over heard one of there tec's telling a costomer the the reason his 4 wheeler was not running becouse the chain was too tight. so that says alot to me. I love aron(owners son) over there but I think some of there tec's are idiots. hope they fix it and dont bend you over...
Old 10-12-2008, 06:51 AM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

Shitty luck, dude. I'm glad we were able to help get it in the truck for you, though.

Good luck.
Old 10-12-2008, 06:57 AM
Registered Member

EMCracing will become famous soon enough

good you had someone to help you
Old 10-12-2008, 08:21 AM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

Yeah, I went by and checked it out later in the evening. Definitely rod knock. I'm thinking they may have screwed up putting internals back together. New motor for sure.
Old 10-12-2008, 08:44 AM
Patron

Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus

how about a new bike
Old 10-12-2008, 10:41 AM

hatch_this is a name known to allhatch_this is a name known to allhatch_this is a name known to allhatch_this is a name known to allhatch_this is a name known to allhatch_this is a name known to allhatch_this is a name known to all

new bike would be nice but ill have to see what happens im sure they will just go new motor but im sure im gonna hear a bunch of crap about it before they decide to do that, doesnt help the salesman who sold me the bike is on vacation til november
Old 10-12-2008, 10:44 AM

oh yeah and big thanks to john and the guys who came to help throw it in the back of the truck even after sitting on 64 for 3 hours haha oh well it wasnt raining so i got to alot of car watching
Old 10-12-2008, 12:27 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Kawasaki's suck! haha
Old 10-12-2008, 12:53 PM

zx636skiv is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Scarlet Letter
Kawasaki's suck! haha
Kawasaki's don't suck, but Scumrise does. My suggestion, don't hold your breath when you take to them. All mine had was a recall on an exhaust can ('03 6R problem), and it took them over 2 months before I got tire of not riding and went and took back my bike.

All I can say is good luck. It doesn't sound like a common problem, but it should be under warrenty, so you should have some luck with that. Hopefully, they will just swap the motor...never did truck their mechanics going inside a motor...

Quick Reply: looks like no group ride for me