Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

lookin for a rider in C-field morning communte

Old 09-24-2008, 12:45 PM
I like grape drank

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican
Default lookin for a rider in C-field morning communte

Everymorning i drive from woodland pond off of beach road down ironbridge to my school off of belmont, and i dont have a motorcycles license until my 9month learners wait kicks in and ive seen bikes ride my way a lot and i was wondering who commutes every morning in this area on a bike and if they were willing to let me tag along to my school so i can ride my bike a little and get my miles up before i get my actual license.

help out a fellow rider, thanks
Old 09-24-2008, 01:23 PM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu
Default Re: lookin for a rider in C-field morning communte

Not that I really condone it, as I only have a permit myself, but you'd be surprised how many people don't even have a license.
Old 09-24-2008, 03:17 PM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

i realize that. the problem is im still living with my parents and they forbid anything and everything illegal. i just need someone to come by my neighborhood and let me follow em till i get to the belmont turnoff and then ill be good.
Old 09-24-2008, 04:07 PM
R1? IT'S A BEAST...

donteay_wc is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Neo Xian Wu
Not that I really condone it, as I only have a permit myself, but you'd be surprised how many people don't even have a license.
lol half of the hampton roads area does not have a license. i rode without one for a year until i found out how easy it was to get one. permit,class,go to dmv but i guess in his case he is not old enough yet. good luck hope u find someone.
Old 09-24-2008, 04:20 PM
I like grape drank

i did motorcycle safety...have my permit...been riding with people that have licenses but im still waiting for the 9 month to run out so i can switch it to M class.

thanks ask around if you have any ideas.

i knows theres bikers that go my way everymorning, you dont have to take responsibility for me...just ride in my general vicinity
Old 09-24-2008, 04:54 PM
kosher jew

bseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these parts

haha i feel your pain, i have my permit...still live at home and rents wont let me ride with just the permit. sucks but o well.
Old 09-24-2008, 06:05 PM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

Originally Posted by pbluva
i did motorcycle safety...have my permit...been riding with people that have licenses but im still waiting for the 9 month to run out so i can switch it to M class.

thanks ask around if you have any ideas.

i knows theres bikers that go my way everymorning, you dont have to take responsibility for me...just ride in my general vicinity
Well the point I was getting at was that even if you found someone, that person might not be licensed. So if you got pulled, you'd still be in the same boat.
Old 09-24-2008, 06:22 PM
where are my balls!?

Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger

haha Neo, you don't have your license? didn't even know.

I had been riding for 3 years and have only had my license for about 1 year. Granted I'm not sterotyped when I'm riding b/c I dont have a rocket between my legs, just don't do anything dumb (speed/accident). Haha I didn't have insurance for the longest time, bad joo joo!

Yea the rents can be a little sucky sometimes Its getting cold too, true riders will start showing themselves.
anyways. I live way up north and have no intensions of helping you out unless you come up here but you can't come up here without a partner and for you to come up here with a partner just to ride with a partner would be redundant and stupid. So no.
Old 09-24-2008, 06:40 PM
I like grape drank

thanks? i guess.

i didnt say i didnt wanna ride with someone that doesnt have a license. i just wanna ride to school.
Old 09-24-2008, 06:47 PM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

I'd help you out, but I don't think you live anywhere near NOB.

Quick Reply: lookin for a rider in C-field morning communte