Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Local motorcycle shops for tires n mount n balance

Old 02-01-2010, 04:01 PM
Revn Till 82k

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
xlaox has much to be proud ofxlaox has much to be proud ofxlaox has much to be proud ofxlaox has much to be proud ofxlaox has much to be proud ofxlaox has much to be proud ofxlaox has much to be proud ofxlaox has much to be proud ofxlaox has much to be proud ofxlaox has much to be proud ofxlaox has much to be proud of
Default Local motorcycle shops for tires n mount n balance

Hey guys I was jus wondering if u guys had ne good feedback on some good motorcycle shops. I'm actually lloking for a place that sells some used or new tires for my RR. Prefer used cuz I'm not tryna spend much cuz I might sell the bike. Also looking for a place that mounts n balance for a good price. Caseys of jclyde wants 62 dollars a tire n that's kinna expensive
Old 02-01-2010, 05:46 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT
Default Re: Local motorcycle shops for tires n mount n balance

Originally Posted by xlaox
Hey guys I was jus wondering if u guys had ne good feedback on some good motorcycle shops. I'm actually lloking for a place that sells some used or new tires for my RR. Prefer used cuz I'm not tryna spend much cuz I might sell the bike. Also looking for a place that mounts n balance for a good price. Caseys of jclyde wants 62 dollars a tire n that's kinna expensive
you should probably try putting this post in the proper section (cycle corner)... would get better feedback. And be a little more descriptive.

You wanting them to remove the rim? If so.. thats a good price. If you already have the rim off.. that is a little high...

Also.. what is the local area for you, Va beach, Norfolk, portsmouth, Hampton, Newport News? Looks like your in Newport News.. but I wouldnt want to speculate.
Old 02-01-2010, 11:36 PM
Revn Till 82k

xlaox has much to be proud ofxlaox has much to be proud ofxlaox has much to be proud ofxlaox has much to be proud ofxlaox has much to be proud ofxlaox has much to be proud ofxlaox has much to be proud ofxlaox has much to be proud ofxlaox has much to be proud ofxlaox has much to be proud ofxlaox has much to be proud of

Jus anywhere on the hamton side of the water.. Yea with rim off.. Would u kno a place that sells used tires
Old 02-02-2010, 02:48 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by xlaox
Jus anywhere on the hamton side of the water.. Yea with rim off.. Would u kno a place that sells used tires
Not alot of bike shops are keen on selling used tires. They usually just throw them out... You can pick them up on the internet easy enough. You still didnt take any advice in putting the question in the proper thread...

Also.. your title under your name says "Revin til 82k". You know that means 82,000 right? Not 8,200. So... unless your driving a turbine jet engine. That title is not working out for you.

Being Clever Failure
Old 02-02-2010, 09:36 AM
Revn Till 82k

I did mean a jet engine. A bentley jet engine........ I put this in here because its the 757 area not everybody in the cycle corner is here. Some are more down south, up north, or even in other states so there knowledge of shops in their area will not help... Thanks for the advice tho could a mod move it so I wouldn't have to double thread...
Old 02-02-2010, 06:36 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Moved to Cycle.
Old 02-02-2010, 09:32 PM
Registered Member

1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM

Precision Cycle on SOUTHGATE has a bunch of used tires out front for free...