Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

likes/dislikes on vrods

Old 04-03-2007, 08:11 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to all
Default Re: likes/dislikes on vrods

Which model VRod are you looking to get? They have like 5 models now. I personally am not much of a fan of the VRSCA and VRSCB due to the sitting position but can defanitely go for the VRSCR Streetrod. The VRSCR has the inverted forks, better ground clearance, and mid controls just to name a few positives.

The Night Rod does look bad ass though.

Truthfully, go to the dealer and test ride them. Harley is open to allowing people do that as long as you have a MC license and riding gear.

Oh yeah.. One other thing that is awesome about the VROD is that the motor was actually engineered by Porsche.
Old 04-03-2007, 09:09 AM
hatrs make me famous

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
skr00zloose has disabled reputation
Default Re: likes/dislikes on vrods

Originally Posted by DC97Cobra

Oh yeah.. One other thing that is awesome about the VROD is that the motor was actually engineered by Porsche.
that's why they actually run like thier supposed to, lol. harley can't get away from thier traditional ways and actually build something other than (basically) what they've been building for the last 100+ years. they just paid someone else to do it for them.

if i had to have a harley, it'd be a v rod. the motors are sooooo much better than the ancient technology in everything else they build. when the vrod first came out, i didn't like the looks of it at all, but after seeing a few custom ones, and even the factory nightrod, i can see the attraction towards them. they seem to be alot more reliable than the typical big twin too, not that it would take much to be more reliable than a motor with a basic design dating back to early LAST century .

harley's are like ducati's, you're gonna pay big bucks for the name and the nostalgia. it's all in whether you think it's worth it.