Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Level 1 Race school with Cornerspeed.net, March 25th. Anyone want to go?

Old 01-14-2006, 02:19 PM
ASE Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default Level 1 Race school with Cornerspeed.net, March 25th. Anyone want to go?

I just bought my boots, back protector, and some gloves for track riding. All i need now is a new set of tires, and Im good to go for my first track day/school. The thing is, none of the guys I ride with are going to have their gear and other crap they need by that school date. I was wondering if anyone wants to ride down there with me? Its going to be my first time on the track and it would be cool to go with someone. i can tow another bike with my jeep if need be, just looking for someone to go along.

I was going to go down there friday night, and stay the night, and come back saturday night. (all assuming i make the registration before it fills up).

anyone down? you can get info at their site (www.cornerspeed.net).
Old 01-15-2006, 08:48 PM
Registered Member

Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Level 1 Race school with Cornerspeed.net, March 25th. Anyone want to go?

I haven't paid yet but me and some guys from cycleforums.com are planning on being there, where are you located?
Old 01-16-2006, 03:14 AM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default Re: Level 1 Race school with Cornerspeed.net, March 25th. Anyone want to go?

yea, im going to have to wait till my next paycheck to sign up. racing gear is expensive as crap.

im located in chester. im willing to meet up anywhere in richmond area or anywhere somewhat on the way down there.

are you going for the whole weekend? i just planned to go down friday, stay the night, do the school saturday and head home that night. (im guessing thats the plan atleast). i dont know if ill have the cash to do the next day.
Old 01-16-2006, 07:27 AM
Registered Member

Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation

Yea just one day for me as well.
Old 01-16-2006, 08:01 AM
Va Beach Coast Rider

CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4

My plate is full enough with the Mid-Atlantic Region..................have fun and stay safe!!
Old 01-16-2006, 11:48 AM
Registered Member

ThaOnlyStunna has disabled reputation

I think Im going too. I saw teampromotion was having a trackday on the 10th I'm going to one dont know which one though. I got to sign up still thugh
Old 01-25-2006, 09:27 PM
Registered Member

crxinout is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by onepointone
I just bought my boots, back protector, and some gloves for track riding. All i need now is a new set of tires, and Im good to go for my first track day/school. The thing is, none of the guys I ride with are going to have their gear and other crap they need by that school date. I was wondering if anyone wants to ride down there with me? Its going to be my first time on the track and it would be cool to go with someone. i can tow another bike with my jeep if need be, just looking for someone to go along.

I was going to go down there friday night, and stay the night, and come back saturday night. (all assuming i make the registration before it fills up).

YO where is this at and How much?
Old 01-26-2006, 07:23 AM
ASE Master

Originally Posted by crxinout
YO where is this at and How much?
Originally Posted by onepointone

VIR. $375 for the level 1 rider school, $385 for the level 2....
Old 01-30-2006, 01:35 PM
Registered Member

Alwayslast is an unknown quantity at this point

you got me interested in going to the race track again. i didnt ride on the street at all last year and i went to the track just 2 times last year and i think my race license is expired now.
I would like to go to the track with you(dragva members), however, march is too soon, so i won't be able to make that one.
GL to you guys.
Old 02-01-2006, 10:24 PM
Show-lo car

nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2

the link for cornerspeed isnt working for me.. but if its at VIR?? heck yah.. i want to go.I have gear ready and plenty left on my dunlop GPA's
itll be a matter of scheduling with work :-/

Quick Reply: Level 1 Race school with Cornerspeed.net, March 25th. Anyone want to go?