Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Leo Vince exhaust??

Old 05-11-2009, 06:07 AM
Slow as Shit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow
Default Leo Vince exhaust??

Anyone have one? I am looking at this for my bike
Old 05-11-2009, 06:30 AM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E
Default Re: Leo Vince exhaust??

Is that the high mount for the 636?
Old 05-11-2009, 08:10 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

That is for a 2002 ZX6R, but it will fit my ZZR 600. It looks like a high mount, but their site doesn't say.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:02 AM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Originally Posted by Woodrow
That is for a 2002 ZX6R, but it will fit my ZZR 600. It looks like a high mount, but their site doesn't say.
Got ya. Saw a couple guys used the highmounts for the 636's on their ZZR's thought you might have decided to go that route.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:06 AM
Slow as Shit

Well we can run a 636 header and put a Leon Vince on that. Here is one.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:30 AM
Slow R1 Pilot!

RUCrash is an unknown quantity at this point

I've heard decent things about them... probably on par with Scorpion, Laser, 2 Brothers, etc. I would think not on par with guys like Zord, Termignioni, or Akropovic. So long as it fits, it should be ok. If you're fuel injected, be prepared to need a PCIII, if your carbed, a jet kit.

You may want to look around a Kawi or ZZR forum and see what they recommend. It seems like there's always a certain brand familiarity with certain companies, ie Zard with Ducati, or Graves with Yamaha.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:07 AM
Slow as Shit

I am carbed and won't need a jet kit as I am only going with a slip on. I have already checked the Kawasaki and SBN forums. Many people with ZZR's run Yoshi, D&D or Micron. I want to be different....lol. I had Muzzy's on my old ZX6R.
Old 05-11-2009, 01:54 PM
Awesome.

From my limited research, just going with a pipe won't do much on our bikes except shave some weight and improve the sound.

Could probably shim the needles or jet it to improve the overall powerband, but I'll probably wait until I go with a full exhaust for all that.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:50 PM
Slow as Shit

I am either going to shim the needles(the ZZR motor is notorious for a 5500-6000 rpm stumble) or get a jet kit. Most likely I will go with a jet kit though. I had a full kit on my other bike and that was overkill on the street.
Old 05-11-2009, 04:08 PM
I build bad things

Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14

I have the Leo race cans on my FZ and I love them. They fit awesome, and sound great. I would say the build quality is on par with the best.

Quick Reply: Leo Vince exhaust??