Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

laguna 2007

Old 11-02-2006, 02:31 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
seanazzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default laguna 2007

anybody else got tickets for this? does the motogp ticket include ama for the weekend too. the website is so undescriptive...
thanks for any help
Old 11-03-2006, 04:58 AM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default Re: laguna 2007

im either doing the F1 gp this year, or the motogp at laguna.

i would imagine it would include ama since they run practices and races the same day. there would physically be no way to kick people out during certain races.. ya know?

i really want to go to the motogp race, i think it would be a sick weekend in general.
Old 11-06-2006, 10:38 AM
Registered Member

Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation

it includes the ama for the reasons onepointone pointed out, they are one in the same

i'd recommend you go to moto gp over F1 right now, schumi's gone and the cars are going to be the same for the next 5 years so your not really in a rush to see anything there, but you don't know how much longer rossi will be around in gp's, i'd say go see the legend race in person while you can

although i'd recommend you look into going to a foreign GP instead of Laguna, i had planned to go to the first laguna race and was dumb founded when i realized how expensive it was and how hard it was to find hotels and tickets, so just for shits and giggles i researched how much it would cost to go to a european race, I ended up going to the Catalunya race, getting the true GP experience with 125's and 250's and stayed in a luxory hotel in the center of Barcelona for an entire week for less than my friends spent to go to california for 4 days staying in a motel 8 an hour from the track to watch moto gp and ama, which we can see here in virginia... i mean wherever you see it its a specticle and you will be amazed, but everyone i've talked to wants to go to a foreign gp but says they can't afford it and go to laguna instead, when its really just as expensive for us east coast folks

but since i did that last year i plan on going to the canadian F1 race this year
Old 11-06-2006, 10:49 AM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

Why goto the Canadian F1 race instead of the US GP? I was planning to goto Indy for the US GP, but I really want to see a foreign MotoGP race. I don't know.

Brett, do you have the information for the place you stayed in Italy? I'm planning a vacation in August and was considering Spain or Italy. I could always change my plans...
Old 11-06-2006, 12:18 PM
Registered Member

I went to the Indy F1 race in 2004, I'd highly recommend it, but since I've been to that want to check out the Canadian race which isn't too much further away and supposedly has a very "euro" party atmosphere.

My hotel in Spain was Hotel Icaria on Icaria Boulevard, it was my girlfriend's choice and raised the price of the trip a little, if you don't need something that fancy I'm sure there are plenty of more basic hotels which I would be fine with myself.
Old 11-07-2006, 05:02 AM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

holy shit, are you making posts here again?!? i havent seen you post in here in a long time..

i could understand about the laguna race. plus it being 200 degrees.. where do you go to look at ticket prices? motogp.com?

i wasnt even thinking about the competition in F1 vs. motogp. it should be a goooooood season for gp, but im sure f1 will be kinda.. egh. ill be curious to see how alonso does since he will be with another team.
Old 11-08-2006, 02:47 AM
Registered Member

seanazzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Del La Sol 1320
it includes the ama for the reasons onepointone pointed out, they are one in the same

i'd recommend you go to moto gp over F1 right now, schumi's gone and the cars are going to be the same for the next 5 years so your not really in a rush to see anything there, but you don't know how much longer rossi will be around in gp's, i'd say go see the legend race in person while you can

although i'd recommend you look into going to a foreign GP instead of Laguna, i had planned to go to the first laguna race and was dumb founded when i realized how expensive it was and how hard it was to find hotels and tickets, so just for shits and giggles i researched how much it would cost to go to a european race, I ended up going to the Catalunya race, getting the true GP experience with 125's and 250's and stayed in a luxory hotel in the center of Barcelona for an entire week for less than my friends spent to go to california for 4 days staying in a motel 8 an hour from the track to watch moto gp and ama, which we can see here in virginia... i mean wherever you see it its a specticle and you will be amazed, but everyone i've talked to wants to go to a foreign gp but says they can't afford it and go to laguna instead, when its really just as expensive for us east coast folks

but since i did that last year i plan on going to the canadian F1 race this year
i was actually very surprised on the price. i got six nights in a hotel 10 miles from track, rental car, flight, all races, paddock passes for 900 bucks so i'm set.
Old 11-08-2006, 03:00 AM
ASE Master

fuck, thats not bad at all..
Old 11-08-2006, 03:02 AM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

Yeah, $900 isn't too bad for a full trip.
Old 11-08-2006, 07:11 AM
Registered Member

naw its not, granted this was the first year, when tickets were sold out and hotels were gouging the shit out of everyone, which i think the local government put a stop to

when i was looking dirt cheap hotels an hour away were like $250 a night, general admission tickets were $150 a pop, so with taxis and airfare it was going to be like a $6,000 trip for both of us just to go to freakin cali for a weekend... glad to see they aren't screwing people anymore

Quick Reply: laguna 2007