Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Kymco Venox

Old 03-24-2009, 10:33 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these parts
Default Kymco Venox

Came across this while searching for beginner bikes:

Taiwanese manufacturer Kymco has been selling motorcycles since 1963 and has also made parts for Honda.

The Venox has a lot of similarities to the Honda Magna.
Has a two year warranty.

Some specs:

"Give a lot of credit to this liquid-cooled, 8-valve, DOHC V-twin; with 28 horsepower and 14 lb-ft of torque on tap, it's by far the most potent engine in its class. The fat powerband starts very early, which is truly remarkable for such a small displacement." 61mpg

Full article here:
http://www.moto123.com/motorcycle-re...tid=99343&pg=2

Last edited by vtecderek; 03-24-2009 at 10:35 AM.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:25 PM
hatrs make me famous

skr00zloose has disabled reputation
Default Re: Kymco Venox

momma said if you can't say something nice... don't say anything at all..... all i'm sayin.....
Old 03-24-2009, 02:22 PM
Registered member

vtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these parts

haha. just putting it out there...i've never heard of them and just did some quick research.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:57 PM
hatrs make me famous

skr00zloose has disabled reputation

if you want an honest opinion, I'll give it to you, but you probably won't like what I have to say.

Beyond that... there's NO comparing that bike to a honda magna. Hell, the motor configuration isn't even the same :/
Old 03-24-2009, 04:38 PM
Registered member

I'm in no way supporting this bike. Like i said i was just putting it out there.

"The 247cc motor is hung in a steel-tube chassis reminiscent of the late-80's Honda Magna, complete with staggered mufflers and a solid disc rear wheel. It's similar to the Asian-market Honda Magna 250, but close inspection reveals important differences: the Honda has a more oversquare engine, is lighter, and has a shorter wheelbase. The fuel tank is smaller as well. It's possible Kymco makes the Magna for Honda; they do license-build many components and whole motorcycles for the Japanese company, but the Venox is a product designed and built by Kymco. "

Honda Magna

vs

Kymco Venox
Old 03-25-2009, 06:37 AM
Slow R1 Pilot!

RUCrash is an unknown quantity at this point

I read an article somewhere recently about the new supercheap Korean 2-wheel offerings. All that can be said is dont do it.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:17 PM
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

Saw these at the dealer bike show and if you want cheap you got it........ but itll get you riding, might not be for long but youll be riding... LOL