Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

i wasnt really advertising...

Old 06-28-2009, 12:22 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sshhbequiet can only hope to improve
Default i wasnt really advertising...

i wasnt meaning to "advertise" about the HID kit. and someone said it "suspect cheap". and i agree. but if you go to the r6 forum and see how many guys on tehre have them from that site, you will see its the real deal, hell i posted pics of them on my bike!
Old 06-28-2009, 12:29 PM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default Re: i wasnt really advertising...

IBTL.

Again.

Best way to handle these situations are to PM a mod. Ive been in your spot before. Just send a message and plead your case. Remember, don't argue, Mods have final word.
Old 06-28-2009, 12:34 PM
SV haver

chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe
Default Re: i wasnt really advertising...

dude, what the fuck are you doing???? we know you werent advertising, that's why i recommended to post it elsewhere. like the cycle whore thread.... it is a good deal, but the rules say you cant do it... sorry.. read the rules then post...