Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

I want to get navy base decals for my bike...

Old 02-14-2011, 01:38 PM
iHRTboost

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
t24todd has disabled reputation
Default Re: I want to get navy base decals for my bike...

you will need to take a motorcycle safty course and bring the certificate, have your motorcycle licence, and wear a fucking orange safty vest. It blows, but hey im riding on now so... Navy contracter here, just went through all the bullshit.
Old 02-14-2011, 02:13 PM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness

Yeah, another military contractor here. I already had my class out of the way-took it out in town-but they asked for the cert. Oh, and, if you're coming on base while it's dark, gay orange vest is a must. I bought the Harley one for two reasons, I own one and, the reflective material on it seemed to be more reflective than the Icon jacket. But, yeah, take the course however you can get it.
Old 02-14-2011, 02:29 PM
A.K.A Jebus

Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo

Originally Posted by Nunyabidness
Yeah, another military contractor here. I already had my class out of the way-took it out in town-but they asked for the cert. Oh, and, if you're coming on base while it's dark, gay orange vest is a must. I bought the Harley one for two reasons, I own one and, the reflective material on it seemed to be more reflective than the Icon jacket. But, yeah, take the course however you can get it.
This.
Old 02-15-2011, 10:42 AM
Registered Member

DC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to all

Thanks! Does the vest have to be orange for during the day or can the jacket be reflective?
Old 02-15-2011, 10:50 AM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness

Originally Posted by DC97Cobra
Thanks! Does the vest have to be orange for during the day or can the jacket be reflective?
It just needs reflective material on it. Icon makes a yellow and orange vest. If you wear a backpack, it's a good idea to get a few strips of reflective material and sew it or pin it to the bag. Guards at Norfolk are douchebags...
Old 02-21-2011, 01:53 PM
Non Spelling Asshole

Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez

I would just go in and get another set for my car. Bypassing the safety course. I mean its not the right way and it could fail but fuck it. Just wear all the proper gear they want you to and you shouldnt get fucked with.