Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

I want to get navy base decals for my bike...

Old 02-12-2011, 08:53 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to all
Default I want to get navy base decals for my bike...

however I am a contractor. I plan to go through the course anyways as a refresh but want to start riding to work like next week. Anyone know if I will need to go through the riding course to use a motorcycle on base?
Old 02-12-2011, 08:54 PM
Now drives a SWagon

Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi
Default Re: I want to get navy base decals for my bike...

prob not...the course is usully just for military personal. In the Navy they want you to do the course before your even allowed to drive period. Its for insurance reasons and stuff
Old 02-12-2011, 08:58 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

do like most Squids:

Run your bike into a poll at 134mph

Proffit

Seriously though, go the the permit office outside of the base and apply. If you have an M class endorsement, it shouldn't really be an issue. There are shit tons of contractors on base with base tags. How is a bike any different?
Old 02-12-2011, 08:59 PM
Now drives a SWagon

Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
do like most Squids:

Proffit

Seriously though, go the the permit office outside of the base and apply. If you have an M class endorsement, it shouldn't really be an issue. There are shit tons of contractors on base with base tags. How is a bike any different?
this...its not

he prob got shit info some where...
Old 02-12-2011, 09:08 PM
Registered Member

DC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to all

can't profit when dead. Better chance if you go for a slide on gravel.

Thanks for the info though. I'll give it a shot tomorrow and see what they say. Worst case I guess is that they say no.

do like most Squids:

Proffit

Old 02-12-2011, 09:11 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by DC97Cobra
can't profit when dead. Better chance if you go for a slide on gravel.

Thanks for the info though. I'll give it a shot tomorrow and see what they say. Worst case I guess is that they say no.
OR, you could REALLY squid it up, and just blow by the gates. Bikes are nimble and can handle the jersey wall swerve a lot faster then booth attendants can run or take your plate. DO it wearing a bath robe and turban for full effect.
Old 02-12-2011, 09:12 PM
Now drives a SWagon

dont forget the beard
Old 02-12-2011, 09:16 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

Originally Posted by Z33_Taxi
dont forget the beard
FFFFFUUUUUUU, how could I have forgotten to mention the beard! Without it, it will just look like you are running late, and just jumped out of the shower.

A beard is ESSENTIAL!
Old 02-12-2011, 09:30 PM
Registered Member

FFFFFUUUUUUU, how could I have forgotten to mention the beard! Without it, it will just look like you are running late, and just jumped out of the shower.

A beard is ESSENTIAL!
LMAO! I'll make sure to be shooting an AK up in the air and say a bunch of stuff that nobody else will understand. Anyone willing to get this on vid? I'm willing to bet that it'll go viral!
Old 02-12-2011, 09:33 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

Originally Posted by DC97Cobra
LMAO! I'll make sure to be shooting an AK up in the air and say a bunch of stuff that nobody else will understand. Anyone willing to get this on vid? I'm willing to bet that it'll go viral!
and do that crazy " LI LI LI LI LI LI LI LI LI LI LI LI LI LI LI" touge shrill/war cry!

Quick Reply: I want to get navy base decals for my bike...