VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Cycle Corner (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/cycle-corner-41/)
-   -   I want to get navy base decals for my bike... (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/cycle-corner-41/i-want-get-navy-base-decals-my-bike-383157/)

DC97Cobra 02-12-2011 08:53 PM

I want to get navy base decals for my bike...

however I am a contractor. I plan to go through the course anyways as a refresh but want to start riding to work like next week. :D Anyone know if I will need to go through the riding course to use a motorcycle on base?

Z33_Taxi 02-12-2011 08:54 PM

Re: I want to get navy base decals for my bike...

prob not...the course is usully just for military personal. In the Navy they want you to do the course before your even allowed to drive period. Its for insurance reasons and stuff

TATTRAT 02-12-2011 08:58 PM

do like most Squids:

Run your bike into a poll at 134mph

Proffit

Seriously though, go the the permit office outside of the base and apply. If you have an M class endorsement, it shouldn't really be an issue. There are shit tons of contractors on base with base tags. How is a bike any different?

Z33_Taxi 02-12-2011 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by TATTRAT (Post 6902465)
do like most Squids:

Proffit

Seriously though, go the the permit office outside of the base and apply. If you have an M class endorsement, it shouldn't really be an issue. There are shit tons of contractors on base with base tags. How is a bike any different?

this...its not

he prob got shit info some where...

DC97Cobra 02-12-2011 09:08 PM

can't profit when dead. Better chance if you go for a slide on gravel. :D

Thanks for the info though. I'll give it a shot tomorrow and see what they say. Worst case I guess is that they say no.

Originally Posted by TATTRAT (Post 6902465)
do like most Squids:

Proffit

TATTRAT 02-12-2011 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by DC97Cobra (Post 6902486)
can't profit when dead. Better chance if you go for a slide on gravel. :D

Thanks for the info though. I'll give it a shot tomorrow and see what they say. Worst case I guess is that they say no.

OR, you could REALLY squid it up, and just blow by the gates. Bikes are nimble and can handle the jersey wall swerve a lot faster then booth attendants can run or take your plate. DO it wearing a bath robe and turban for full effect.

Z33_Taxi 02-12-2011 09:12 PM

dont forget the beard

TATTRAT 02-12-2011 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Z33_Taxi (Post 6902493)
dont forget the beard

FFFFFUUUUUUU, how could I have forgotten to mention the beard! Without it, it will just look like you are running late, and just jumped out of the shower.

A beard is ESSENTIAL!

DC97Cobra 02-12-2011 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by TATTRAT (Post 6902506)
FFFFFUUUUUUU, how could I have forgotten to mention the beard! Without it, it will just look like you are running late, and just jumped out of the shower.

A beard is ESSENTIAL!

LMAO! I'll make sure to be shooting an AK up in the air and say a bunch of stuff that nobody else will understand. Anyone willing to get this on vid? I'm willing to bet that it'll go viral! :D

TATTRAT 02-12-2011 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by DC97Cobra (Post 6902524)
LMAO! I'll make sure to be shooting an AK up in the air and say a bunch of stuff that nobody else will understand. Anyone willing to get this on vid? I'm willing to bet that it'll go viral! :D

and do that crazy " LI LI LI LI LI LI LI LI LI LI LI LI LI LI LI" touge shrill/war cry!