Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

I just did the hardest thing....

Old 12-02-2007, 05:56 PM
ASE Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default I just did the hardest thing....

I just sold my 2006 GSXR600 trackbike. i have had it forsale for a while now, but didnt think i would actually go through with it. i only sold it because it still had a $5300 tab on it and couldnt justify it sitting around until the next track day. either way, ill own another one at a later date. ill have my eyes open for a 05/06 GSXR1000 thats already setup for the track.

either way, im real real upset. i almost backed out of the sale while i was getting her ready for the buyer. hes a NESBA member that runs the beginner's group. hopefully some of you guys will see it out there. i watched it drive down the street until i couldnt see it anymore, then thought to myself "what the FUCK did i just do????"

im really going to miss this bike. no one else has ever ridden it besides me. i bought it brand new... everyone was done by me... mmmmaaaaannnnn ooooooooo mmmmmmmaaaaaannnnn. what did i do?

Last edited by onepointone; 12-02-2007 at 05:58 PM.
Old 12-02-2007, 06:28 PM
Indeed

BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX
Default Re: I just did the hardest thing....

At least the guy you sold it to is a NESBA member, so in all likelihood the bike you put so much work into won't end up with a hammered in gas tank, half flat rear, and +10 rear sprocket. Or worse, chromed, stretched, and slammed with a long list of HotBodies parts installed.

Last edited by BlackEX; 12-02-2007 at 07:03 PM.
Old 12-02-2007, 08:16 PM
Registered Member

3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute

Dam i loved your bike. I am gonna b the same way about mine If I ever sell it. I have turned alll the wrenches on mine and me a 2 Very Close friends are the only two that have ever been in the seat. Btw U still have your pilots. Or did they go with it?
Old 12-02-2007, 09:23 PM
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom

Well hopefully by selling it you fixed whatever you had to fix? I do not think I could ever sell my bike.
Old 12-03-2007, 03:58 AM
Registered Member

tundrafiend01 is on a distinguished road

I'm sorry to hear you sold your bike, but I hope you find the bike you're looking for. I felt the same way when I sold my F4 and I didn't put nearly the work into you put into your bike .

Take it easy and get to looking for a new bike. I hope track season will be here before we know it .
Old 12-03-2007, 08:23 AM
beautiful struggle

Quentin has disabled reputation

its so hard to say goodbye
Old 12-03-2007, 10:56 AM
oNi
Urusai! Baka!

oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi

^ to yesterd.... er to your bike.

damn at least she went to another track person.
Old 12-08-2007, 06:07 AM
Registered Member

seanazzy is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry to hear man. hopefully see you out there again
Old 12-08-2007, 11:45 AM
Ich liebe Bier

BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin

atleast yo know it's in good hands
Old 12-08-2007, 12:04 PM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy

That sucks man, looking forward to a new one myself. Waiting on my settlement money and looking at an 08 750 or 1000 black on black either way. Mine is rideable but not tip top and you cant have fun like that.

Quick Reply: I just did the hardest thing....