Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

I fell...

Old 09-24-2007, 12:46 PM
SV haver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe
Default I fell...

Sigh!

So, Last night sept 23rd, we went to NFU to chill @ some parking lot @ a gas station. I pull up, pump gas, go to the lot, put kick stand down. And "attempted to get off the bike" BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...... There i went, to the left, to the left!!! Apparently the kickstand was not all the way down, or maybe the pavement on that one cubic inch was uneven. The bike went down, i tried to catch it; actually i had it for a second. Gravel on the lot made it slip so i now it was going down for real. . . So, i placed my right hand on the right handlebar, and my left one on the floor. . . . . . . My shoulder dislocated. That's all i remember, then i was screaming and hollering, "MY ELBOW, MY ELBOW" (Because that's were it hurt the most)... Someone picked my bike up IDK who it was (Thank you very much) ... Back to the shoulder, i shitting myself on the floor, couldn't feel my legs or right arm from all the pain (this is the first time this ever happens to me). Until my savior arrived to the spot. The most delicate lady, who gently put my shoulder back in its place as i was still hollering "MY ELBOW, MY ELBOW". ......oK, just to wrap it up now, 1 1/2 later, i couldnt stand the pain, went home and FIRST thing in the AM went to the doc. ...

IT WILL TAKE 2 MOS TO RECOVER!!! That means NO riding, i was like, but doc.... ZIP IT!, DONT RIDE. . . Sigh!!!
Old 09-24-2007, 12:49 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: I fell...

I feel for you. It happens to the best of us, unfortunately.. I've had to throw my body underneath the bike as it tipped over at least two, maybe even three times. Luckily the worst thing that happened to me was a few hairline scratches on the stator cover, but that's still a big deal to me because I keep my bike ridiculously clean. My friends even make fun of me for that.. lol.

I didn't even have my sliders on at the time when I had the tip overs. I went for a year and a half before finally installing the sliders that I bought before I even owned the bike. haha

Get better soon!
Old 09-24-2007, 12:50 PM
rogue vocoder blitz

dom yo dom yo dom yo dom yo dom yo dom yo dom yo dom yo dom yo dom yo dom yo

damn dude that sucks
any damage done to the bike?
Old 09-24-2007, 12:50 PM
Capt. Spaulding

simplsi has disabled reputation

Like you said in the other thread, with all these other fatal crash stories, maybe it's a sign to take it easy for a while. Hope you feel better. How did the bike hold up?
Old 09-24-2007, 12:51 PM
SV haver

Originally Posted by dom yo
any damage done to the bike?
Nah!, only the left slider. . . Luckily
Old 09-24-2007, 12:54 PM
SV haver

Originally Posted by simplsi
Hope you feel better.
Thanks man.... I'm hurting now. . . I dont hurt that bad on riding position, but if for some reason i gotta wrestle the bike i'm fKd, cuz is gonna go down, and its gonna take ME.
Old 09-24-2007, 12:55 PM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

WAY TO GIVE UP THE BODY FOR THE BIKE, L!!
You got mad props from me on that, being that i have done it several times in the past.
Sucks about the shoulder though
Old 09-24-2007, 12:58 PM
SV haver

Originally Posted by AFwestPunk
WAY TO GIVE UP THE BODY FOR THE BIKE, L!!
LOL... Whatever it takes! I guess thats the other good thing i could look at, other than i'm gonna be off the road during "wartime" i gently put my bike on the floor and caused no damage.
Old 09-24-2007, 01:06 PM
c'mon

Dmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to behold

sucks dude heal up quick!
Old 09-24-2007, 03:15 PM
r1 status

FASTGRAFFIX has disabled reputation

buttercup the delicate savior......lol....sucks your down for the season

Quick Reply: I fell...