Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

I can see!

Old 05-25-2008, 10:59 AM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default I can see!

6000k HID's have been added, among the many other parts. It's been like Christmas every day when I come home from work lately.
Old 05-25-2008, 11:18 AM
Registered member

JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74
Default Re: I can see!

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work

6000k HID's have been added, among the many other parts. It's been like Christmas every day when I come home from work lately.
They look really bright, lol.
Old 05-25-2008, 11:22 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by JDM74
They look really bright, lol.
They are.
Old 05-25-2008, 03:01 PM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

should have went with 8k
8 is great
Old 05-25-2008, 03:08 PM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by 2>4
should have went with 8k
8 is great
I'm happy with what I got. I've had 8000k in a car before and it's too blue. You actually lose light the higher you go. 6000k is good for me.

Besides, I can always swap bulbs for little to nothing from Ilya. They're very much plug and play and the bulbs just swap out.
Old 05-25-2008, 03:17 PM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

what/who is Ilya?
Old 05-25-2008, 08:33 PM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by 2>4
what/who is Ilya?
He's a vendor on the Kawasaki board.. but is pretty well known on several other boards. Really good guy and great to deal with.

The name of his company is F-Sane. I'm extremely pleased with the kit and several people have literally thanked me for riding with them at night now. Everyone is convinced HID is the way to go! $120 for a set (high and low beams) of HID's in virtually any temp you could want, legit one year warranty... Everyone running them, including myself, is beyond happy with the quality. Plug and play, all the way.

I'm eventually planning to retrofit projectors to a spare set of headlights, but these do great and have a lot less glare than I expected.
Old 05-26-2008, 05:59 AM
Ich liebe Bier

BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin

I really hope you never come up behind me with those lights. Talk about bright as fuck. Looks good though
Old 05-26-2008, 06:44 AM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by mugenej8power
I really hope you never come up behind me with those lights. Talk about bright as fuck. Looks good though
Actually, believe it or not, you'd be thanking me like everyone else was last night if we were riding on a street that wasn't well lit. We rode back from the lake on some REALLY country roads with no street lights and standard halogens just weren't cutting it. They were all grateful I was there. Everyone wants HID's now.
Old 05-26-2008, 06:50 AM
Ich liebe Bier

BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin

Be careful on country roads at night. I learned the hard way. I've looked into retro-fit HID's on my Suzuki. Still undecided on them.