Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

how to get rid of the bike, without loosing alot of money

Old 11-07-2004, 06:31 PM
ASE Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default how to get rid of the bike, without loosing alot of money

i made the mistake of buying a brand new bike for my first. dont get me wrong, i love the bike, and i like ridding, but i want to get back in cars, and i could use the extra 200-250 a month that im spending on the bike/insurance. i still owe a good amount of money on it, but are there any decent ways to go with getting rid of the bike, without me paying on it for a good amount of time. i layed it down, but i plan on fixing everything. it was a low side and all the damages were cosmetic. im sure after everything is replaced, you wouldnt be able to tell it went down.

i was thinking of seeing if i could trade it in, for another used bike at say burchams, but i dont know if i want another one or not.
Old 11-08-2004, 07:52 AM
Registered Member

seanazzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: how to get rid of the bike, without loosing alot of money

i know how...just sell it to me for dirt cheap! j/k...what kinda bike
Old 11-08-2004, 10:34 AM
Your Kneegrow

Chino has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by onepointone
i made the mistake of buying a brand new bike for my first. dont get me wrong, i love the bike, and i like ridding, but i want to get back in cars, and i could use the extra 200-250 a month that im spending on the bike/insurance. i still owe a good amount of money on it, but are there any decent ways to go with getting rid of the bike, without me paying on it for a good amount of time. i layed it down, but i plan on fixing everything. it was a low side and all the damages were cosmetic. im sure after everything is replaced, you wouldnt be able to tell it went down.

i was thinking of seeing if i could trade it in, for another used bike at say burchams, but i dont know if i want another one or not.

total it..if you're covered by insurance they'll pay blue book value. they write you a check and do what u want from there.
Old 11-08-2004, 10:42 AM
Va Beach Coast Rider

CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4

Originally Posted by Chino
total it..if you're covered by insurance they'll pay blue book value. they write you a check and do what u want from there.
You can still be negative unless you have gap coverage................and you're insurance will skyrocket either way.
Old 11-08-2004, 11:58 AM

PDubbz VR6 has disabled reputation

what kind of bike is it?
Old 11-08-2004, 06:08 PM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by seanazzy
i know how...just sell it to me for dirt cheap! j/k...what kinda bike

theres a way to get out of debt..

its a 04 sv650s. i wish i would of totalled it. i would say theres the solution, but im not trying to kill myself.

Last edited by onepointone; 11-08-2004 at 06:12 PM.
Old 11-08-2004, 06:38 PM

s2k7 has disabled reputation

ghost ride that mothaaaaaa' haha
Old 11-08-2004, 11:22 PM
You name it I got it

93foxbody is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nates95Accord
ghost ride that mothaaaaaa' haha
If you got a diffrent bike you would not be in this situation. You should have gone with your first instint eiter a cruser or an all out sport bike..... You would probaly (sP) not be in this situation. Or unless your like me that your unfortunate to have some money and are chasing shiny objects to satisfy a need that no money can buy, I could buy a new Hummer tommarrow, or a new Ferrari ( the ferrari would hurt the bank quite a BiT BUT COULD DO IT IF WAS BENT ON IT.) And drive it a couple weeks then be board again looking for the next trip to know where. Im fucked up again as usual and typing this fucked up message to nobody that cares, but It helps me get shit off my chest, and this thread just struck a cord. Money sucks it does not bring shit but more stress. Family and mentall wellness are important. Sell it and put the money in th bank. Later, Im going to bed, for the next day for people to feed off me..later
Old 11-09-2004, 03:45 AM
Chillaxin

Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6

Originally Posted by 93foxbody
If you got a diffrent bike you would not be in this situation. You should have gone with your first instint eiter a cruser or an all out sport bike..... You would probaly (sP) not be in this situation. Or unless your like me that your unfortunate to have some money and are chasing shiny objects to satisfy a need that no money can buy, I could buy a new Hummer tommarrow, or a new Ferrari ( the ferrari would hurt the bank quite a BiT BUT COULD DO IT IF WAS BENT ON IT.) And drive it a couple weeks then be board again looking for the next trip to know where. Im fucked up again as usual and typing this fucked up message to nobody that cares, but It helps me get shit off my chest, and this thread just struck a cord. Money sucks it does not bring shit but more stress. Family and mentall wellness are important. Sell it and put the money in th bank. Later, Im going to bed, for the next day for people to feed off me..later
Old 11-09-2004, 05:27 AM
Your Kneegrow

Chino has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 93foxbody

this shit just got turned into an emo thread