Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

hit a basketball on my chopper earlier today

Old 06-24-2006, 07:21 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these parts
Default hit a basketball on my chopper earlier today

my boy skroozloose my pops and meself were cruizing thru sandbridge earlier on the bikes when some stupid fucking tourist kid tossed his basketball into the road. needless to say my chopper didnt fare to well running over a basketball at 40mph,i took a shit on my bike and it sucked ass.my keys stabbed me in the leg,i burned my right hand and scraped my left elbow/forearm pretty bad.the bike is all fucked up.to make things worst i just finished 2 months ago paint and all.

all in all it could have been much worst,im EXTREMELY happy my girl was not with me as she may not have fell as gracefully as i did....
Attached Thumbnails hit a basketball on my chopper earlier today-10bdc009f-ad01-6d2e-f6efefb44a0281ef.jpg   hit a basketball on my chopper earlier today-w2.jpg   hit a basketball on my chopper earlier today-w4.jpg   hit a basketball on my chopper earlier today-w3.jpg  

Last edited by gilligan; 06-25-2006 at 07:53 AM.
Old 06-24-2006, 07:51 PM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3
Default Re: hit a basketball on my chopper earlier today

wow. i feel real bad for you man
Old 06-24-2006, 08:55 PM
hatrs make me famous

skr00zloose has disabled reputation

i figured i'd let you tell the story.

i saw the friggin ball rolling toward the street, and as soon as i stuck my arm out to try to warn you, you were already on your face in the street. i honestly thought it was worse than it was. i watched your chop damn near flip over. there's just no way to make sudden moves to miss stuff like that on such a long bike. it looked like the ball bounced off the front rim, then got wedged under the motor, and just took you out.

i'm glad your ok man. deffinately could have been worse. i'll swing by the shop monday and take a better look at the aftermath. we'll get that thing back on the street asap.
Old 06-24-2006, 09:09 PM
CLUTCH IT UP

Armenian has disabled reputation

bad things happen when riding with metalhead LOL No run-ins with the COPS? LOL
Old 06-24-2006, 09:50 PM
MAGICAL FRIENDSHIP

streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp

Sorry to hear, hope everything turns out ok. But I wanna see some pics of the aftermath and how old was the kid, old enough to be promptly beat? And if not did he offer a apology or anything? Just curious how such a situation is dealt with.
Old 06-24-2006, 09:52 PM
Dont guess, diagnose

連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入

Should have grabbed that tourist by his/her neck and make them pay for the damages.

Dont know if you can do that but you could have tried. Pay for the damages I mean. Grabbing them at the neck would be more of a reaction I would have.
Old 06-24-2006, 09:56 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Glad you're alive to post about it. One of my dads buddies had his brand new Harley flip over on him somehow at about 40mph and he was in the ICU for several days and in what they seemed to consider critical condition after that for quite some time too.. It had just started sprinkling and I guess the ground was wet and slick from surface oil--not really sure what the details were or how it happened, but I know there was a state trooper in his civilian car behind him and he was there to help him. He didn't do anything wrong or out of the ordinary, I guess. Pretty scary. It doesn't take much to get yourself pretty tore up, and from my understanding he was just on a quick ride with his helmet, tshirt, and jeans on.. running an errand. Real straight edged guy, you know?

I ran over some sort of relatively large road kill a few days ago doing 60-65 on the highway and it scared the living shit out of me. I was riding to the cycle store to pick up a new jacket (not wearing one at the time so that I could throw the new one on instead of going back to pick it up later) and I think I pee'd myself. lol.. I was getting ready to go around a van and didn't have time to react or go around it. That would have been very bad news had I went down at that kind of speed.
Old 06-24-2006, 10:54 PM
Registered Member

twisten bolts has disabled reputation

om ok what the fuck ive figured it out its all metalheads fault cause the ball was atracted to magnetic sphere he calls a head by its air inlet valve.... haha!!!!! what up fellas its ya boy finnaly joined the madness I'll see yall tommorow hit me
Old 06-24-2006, 10:56 PM
Registered Member

I try my best to make this cost as little as possible but that really phuckin sucks for you and me
Old 06-24-2006, 10:58 PM
Registered Member

Wink Re: hit a basketball on my chopper earlier today

Originally Posted by gilligan
my boy skroozloose my pops and meself were cruizing thru sandbridge earlier on the bikes when some stupid fucking tourist kid tossed his basketball into the road. needless to say my chopper didnt fare to well running over a basketball at 40mph,i took a shit on my bike and it sucked ass.my keys stabbed me in the leg,i burned my right hand and scraped my left elbow/forearm pretty bad.the bike is all fucked up.to make things worst i just finished 2 months ago paint and all.

all in all it could have been much worst,im EXTREMELY happy my girl was not with me as she may not have fell as gracefully as i did....

no stress dude!!!

Quick Reply: hit a basketball on my chopper earlier today