Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Hey cbucgo

Old 03-20-2005, 10:05 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alwayslast is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hey cbucgo

I came across an old thread in another forum to which you posted in. I recognized your handle. Did the authority ever get that guy Josh Hamp?
And if you didnt know, that guy Mike is an accomplice with Josh.

He's been around for a long time doing this and is still doing it.
http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74403
Old 03-20-2005, 10:31 PM
Patron

Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus
Default Re: Hey cbucgo

details? guy going around stealing bikes?
Old 03-21-2005, 11:06 AM
Registered Member

Heres another link
http://www.stuntlife.com/forums/show...8&page=1&pp=20

this guy has been stealing and selling stolen parts (on EBAY, Forum Classifieds) or just plain taking your money and not giving you anything in return for a few years now.

According to the numerous post/complaints on the net, he has different methods of stealing a bike.
He will either befriend you, ask for your number to get together and ride sometime, and find where you live and come take your bike when you are not around.
Sells you a part and finds where you live and come steal your bike when you're not around.
Or he will be interested in buying your bike and ask for a test drive and drives away with it. Counterfeit money maybe involved.
He has some different handles and email/ebay accounts but people who have gotten ripped off from him usually can find out that it is Josh Hamp.
Old 03-21-2005, 12:06 PM
Registered Member

http://www.houstonsportbikenetwork.n.../mainpage.htm/

http://www.r6messagenet.com/forums/s...t=houston+josh

http://www.cycleforums.com/forums/sh...ight=josh+hamp
Old 03-21-2005, 06:26 PM
Registered Member

cbucgo is an unknown quantity at this point

ya ya i know that fuckstick. he fucked me out of 12 g's. his ex girl paid most of it back but still. how can i be of help????????? how can you contact that bastard???? i'd love to see his ass face to face and have my "little friend" with me.
Old 03-21-2005, 06:29 PM
Registered Member

who is Mike???? the guy at www.damagedbikes.com
Old 03-29-2005, 07:17 PM
Registered Member

Maybe not the same Mike, but I remember a Mike mentioned on a post about josh hamp

anyways, got this bit off of the WERA board:
Here's the skinny.

When I first read this post, aside from striking close to home I was amazed at the details posted about the criminals. It was mandatory to print this and post it at my Accessory station near the front door ( a very high traffic area). Of course several employees read it as with any thing else I leave laying out.

This guy that drives the Ford Harley truck drops his bike off to have some work done, we hadn't really put the two together at that point. However, when he dropped by Friday morning to check on the bike doofus parked all crocked in front of service, taking up half the handicap parking area. That is when one of our sharper sales dudes recognized the plate number. He involved a guy from Service who called HPD with the case number and indeed the Auto Division wanted this guy bad. You see, in addition to the bike thefts he skipped out on not one but two $50,000 bail bonds.

It was great because we had several undercover guys posted up waiting on his return. It was almost thwarted when he showed up a couple of hours early to pick it up. The moment it went down he was leaning on the parts counter reading some rag and the undercover guy came up, pinned him to the computer on the counter - and at this point Mr undercover still hadn't ID'd himself so the crook thought someone was fighting him. They spun around into the tire rack and onto the cold tile floor, facedown. The crook is kinda thin and doesn't weigh much, and of course the undercover guy was corn-fed. Once down several uniformed HPD's rushed in and pretty much it was over at that point. What scores double for HPD is the fact they dispatched a tow vehicle with the uniform guys.

Here's the kicker: His girlfriend and son was with him. His son was probably 4 and for a fleeting second I felt bad for him but then realized this is due to the lack of any sound decision making on his fathers behalf. Mom had warrants for her arrest too but they let her go because of the kid. I think they were traffic violations or something, not that it makes it OK. Later Mom calls up and asks what happend to the other guy !? We had no idea there was another individual with them so I guess we are only 50/50.

I was glad to get him off the street but the reality is there are probably hundreds more in this zip code alone that deserve the same treatment.

Keep posting info on thugs, lets see how many we can take down..........
Just for the record the bike he dropped off was titled to him (a 929 or 954, I can't remember) but the engine number did not match the frame number.
Old 03-30-2005, 07:07 PM
Registered Member

damn man. i didn't know that fuck got arrested. i remember when i got my money taken from me, i filed a police report and the office who was supposedly doing my case, never ever called me; and he never returned to any of my phone calls. maybe i should try calling him now and seeing if there is anything i can do. lol.