Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Here's my baby..

Old 04-27-2006, 05:37 PM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Here's my baby..

This is my baby.

There are several things I've done, and plan to do with it..

So far I've:

ditched the majority of the rear fender/flap

applied a carbon fiber ProGrip tank pad

ordered a dark smoke Puig double bubble windscreen

applied the traffic signal activator. haven't tried it out to see if it works yet though.

got a blue Joe Rocket Manta tank bag. was very much against the idea of that to begin with, but it's been very useful and I like the visible cell phone holder so I can see if I'm receiving a call that I can't hear.

ordering in the next 1-2 weeks:

Akraprovic slip-on

frame sliders

swingarm spools/sliders

matching rear solo cowl

GPR dampner

Power Commander USB

And within the next 3-4 weeks, I'm hoping to have all of the lower controls/rearsets powdercoated black to match the frame, and the wheels done in bronze to match the forks, trees, and calipers. I was debating between black, and bronze, and I think I'm really leaning towards bronze the most. I was also considering trying to see if they can powdercoat the rim of my gas cap/lid where it's sort of a dull aluminum. I think that would really accent the rest of the bronze if I did that.

OOH! I almost forgot all about it..

I'm also debating on painting the rear fairings blue to match. I've seen a nearly identical 6R that had the lower fairings painted blue, along with the black piece right above the frame and below the seat. It made it look like a Ducati when the rear fender was removed.
Old 04-27-2006, 06:04 PM
FTP! Cop's Lie!

R1Buttercup is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Here's my baby..

Nice
Old 04-27-2006, 06:10 PM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

Nice
My bike gets dropped of tommorrow. Pics will be posted soon after!!
Old 04-27-2006, 06:16 PM
Fidel runs VBPD

The_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud of

that will never look like a ducati.... but it does look good as hell
Old 04-27-2006, 06:22 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by The_rabbit1
that will never look like a ducati.... but it does look good as hell
Oh no? Give me a minute.
Old 04-27-2006, 06:27 PM
wub wub wub wub

Maybe I'm the only one in the world that sees Ducati when I see that picture, but that's what I see. Now imagine it with a solo cowl instead of a rear seat.

The blue cowl (as mentioned in my other thread) looks like this:

Old 04-27-2006, 06:28 PM
Fidel runs VBPD

The_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud of

edit: it just doesn't
Old 04-27-2006, 06:31 PM
wub wub wub wub

Regardless.. lol
Old 04-27-2006, 06:44 PM
Fidel runs VBPD

Old 04-27-2006, 06:50 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

GIMME GIMME GIMME...bike looks sick adam. Maybe I can get a green one here at the end of the summer.

Quick Reply: Here's my baby..