Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Has anyone heard of this tire??

Old 07-03-2009, 05:58 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jbstewart02 is a name known to alljbstewart02 is a name known to alljbstewart02 is a name known to alljbstewart02 is a name known to alljbstewart02 is a name known to alljbstewart02 is a name known to alljbstewart02 is a name known to all
Default Has anyone heard of this tire??

Ive got a buddy of mine that is using this brand of tire and swears its as good as any of the more expensive brands out there. Has anyone used or heard of this brand? Its Tomahawk here is the link to the page.

http://www.cycletires.com/t3.htm

Looking at them they almost look like a set of diablos

Last edited by jbstewart02; 07-03-2009 at 06:06 AM.
Old 07-03-2009, 06:03 AM
Fidel runs VBPD

The_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Has anyone heard of this tire??

never heard of it. but for street use, a tire is a tire.
Old 07-03-2009, 06:12 AM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

Originally Posted by The_rabbit1
never heard of it. but for street use, a tire is a tire.
Lol not even close. You're telling me some shit ass no name tire is going to give you just as good of a feel as some pilot powers or something similar?
Old 07-03-2009, 06:16 AM
Registered Member

jbstewart02 is a name known to alljbstewart02 is a name known to alljbstewart02 is a name known to alljbstewart02 is a name known to alljbstewart02 is a name known to alljbstewart02 is a name known to alljbstewart02 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by j4k3
Lol not even close. You're telling me some shit ass no name tire is going to give you just as good of a feel as some pilot powers or something similar?
Thats the same thing that I am thinking but like I said he swears up and down they are just as good.
Old 07-03-2009, 06:16 AM
Fidel runs VBPD

The_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by j4k3
for doing up to 65mph and taking turns responsibly, yes.
Old 07-03-2009, 06:17 AM
Fidel runs VBPD

Originally Posted by jbstewart02
Thats the same thing that I am thinking but like I said he swears up and down they are just as good.
you didn't specify what you are looking for in a tire.
Old 07-03-2009, 06:17 AM
Registered Member

for doing up to 65mph and taking turns responsibly, yes.
not all of us go 65mph
Old 07-03-2009, 06:19 AM
Registered Member

you didn't specify what you are looking for in a tire.
I run pilot powers on my gixxer right now, but like I said I am just looking to see if anyone has heard of these or has had any experience with them
Old 07-03-2009, 06:21 AM
Fidel runs VBPD

I didn't say I did, but like I stated, for street use, you trying to corner or wheelie or track or become a blur?
Old 07-03-2009, 06:22 AM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy

Tomahawk is decent, not as good as a dunlop, pirelli, or michelin, not even as good as a Shinko IMO but they're not shit or anyrthing. I've never ridden a bike with their regular tires but I've ridden one with their colored rubber tires. My buddy had some green ones on his ninja. They gripped fine but he said they wear fast.

Quick Reply: Has anyone heard of this tire??