Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

flushmount blinkers...

Old 08-08-2004, 02:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
s2k7 has disabled reputation
Default flushmount blinkers...

How are the cops with these? I have the greggs ones on my bike and they are small as shit, im not trying to get pulled over and being harassed like i did when i had my car.
I just can't see how any would could see em' haha.. but they definetly look better than the stocks.

Old 08-08-2004, 04:50 PM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey
Default Re: flushmount blinkers...

The front one is dope.
Old 08-08-2004, 06:10 PM
Registered Member

Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation

i've never heard of anyone getting screwed with for signals, i have watsen's on my front, similar to yours and my rears are probably smaller and i've never gotten any problem about them, even when i get pulled for other crap
Old 08-08-2004, 06:21 PM

s2k7 has disabled reputation

what kind of other crap do you get pulled for
Old 08-09-2004, 05:07 AM
Registered Member

Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation

the times i've been pulled over it was for my friends doing wheelies and him thinking it was me, running a "red" light, speeding, and being next to another bike at a stop light

but i mean out of those times they have never mentioned my signals
Old 08-09-2004, 06:47 AM
Your Kneegrow

Chino has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Nates95Accord
How are the cops with these? I have the greggs ones on my bike and they are small as shit, im not trying to get pulled over and being harassed like i did when i had my car.
I just can't see how any would could see em' haha.. but they definetly look better than the stocks.

wow.....might as well not have any blinkers at all. i highly doubt anyone will be able to see those specially at day light. looks good....practical use =

just my 2 cents
Old 08-09-2004, 07:06 AM
Gone.

FlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these parts

You shouldn't have a problem with those blinkers, I see them all the time. I used to have the lockhart phillips mini-blinkers on the rear and never got harassed. Like De La said, it's things like 2 riders in the same lane that cops will pull you over for...and of course stuntin'.
Old 08-09-2004, 07:22 AM
WHO ELSE BOWLS?

kevdog_09 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Del La Sol 1320
the times i've been pulled over it was for my friends doing wheelies and him thinking it was me, running a "red" light, speeding, and being next to another bike at a stop light

but i mean out of those times they have never mentioned my signals

hey del,
what do you mean next to another bike at a stoplight. Are you saying while both of you are stopped you cant be next to another biker? just curious. if so i do that all the time.
Old 08-09-2004, 07:42 AM
Chillaxin

Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6

Originally Posted by kevdog_09
hey del,
what do you mean next to another bike at a stoplight. Are you saying while both of you are stopped you cant be next to another biker? just curious. if so i do that all the time.
Im curious about that as well Del. I was under the impression that was completely legal/
Old 08-09-2004, 07:51 AM
Gone.

FlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these parts

It's illegal to have two motorcycles in the same lane next to each other, whether stopped or not. You are supposed to ride staggered.

Quick Reply: flushmount blinkers...