Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 07-23-2010, 06:50 AM
I like grape drank

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

I <3 tricolores. What's your total coming out to if you don't mind me asking.
Old 07-23-2010, 08:35 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
i will be out tonight on the R6 beating up on 1000's
Lol from a dig or roll?
Old 07-23-2010, 08:40 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Originally Posted by <©>
I <3 tricolores. What's your total coming out to if you don't mind me asking.
A little around $17,800

Spending my Iraq money well right!?
Old 07-23-2010, 08:56 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by D.Nick
Lol from a dig or roll?
I have to do it from a roll... its near impossible to keep the front end down from a dig... will have to gain too much ground... would be at 180 before I caught them.

I could always just throw the extension blocks on the bike and just be a killer all around.
Old 07-23-2010, 09:06 AM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

Originally Posted by eXploited
A little around $17,800

Spending my Iraq money well right!?
I couldn't think of a better way to spend it... I have a 999. I ride up to Leesburg now and then to see the clam. Wouldn't mind seeing this thing IRL
Old 07-23-2010, 09:26 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Originally Posted by <©>
I couldn't think of a better way to spend it... I have a 999. I ride up to Leesburg now and then to see the clam. Wouldn't mind seeing this thing IRL
Oh no doubt! Im working out this deal, Supposed to be picking it up sometime next week!

Do you like the 999? This is gonna be my first Ducati
Old 07-23-2010, 10:24 AM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

If my FE kit doesn't show up today I'm going to rage at the post office
Old 07-23-2010, 11:07 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
I have to do it from a roll... its near impossible to keep the front end down from a dig... will have to gain too much ground... would be at 180 before I caught them.

I could always just throw the extension blocks on the bike and just be a killer all around.
So you're telling me that from a dig, you'll pull me in? With the R6? I would like to think it would be the other way around.

EDIT: AND from a roll? I went from a dig for the first time ever against a 636 the other day and was next to him in first while keeping the front end down and when I shifted into second it came up a little and then I pulled away. From a roll I've walked him down a couple of times after him started behind me. I don't see what's so special about a bolt on R6 that could make it away from a R1 from a roll. You might out ride me from a dig but from a roll I don't think so and I'm not going to 180. No need for that.

Last edited by D.Nick; 07-23-2010 at 11:46 AM.
Old 07-23-2010, 01:16 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by D.Nick
So you're telling me that from a dig, you'll pull me in? With the R6? I would like to think it would be the other way around.

EDIT: AND from a roll? I went from a dig for the first time ever against a 636 the other day and was next to him in first while keeping the front end down and when I shifted into second it came up a little and then I pulled away. From a roll I've walked him down a couple of times after him started behind me. I don't see what's so special about a bolt on R6 that could make it away from a R1 from a roll. You might out ride me from a dig but from a roll I don't think so and I'm not going to 180. No need for that.
maybe if you ever actually rode... you would find out.
Old 07-23-2010, 01:26 PM
Go Fuck Yourself!

FilipinoMafia has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by eXploited
Still have it, Im looking at trying to finish getting the money together for this one.
Is that you in the picture or you are still trying to get it?

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread