Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 02-24-2010, 02:21 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

cause german is not cool
Old 02-24-2010, 02:21 PM
vangorder

kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox

Originally Posted by Real Random

cause german is not cool
lol <3
Old 02-24-2010, 02:28 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by j4k3
The fuck?

Btw straight lines are for fgts.
its really not that hard to grasp... opening up an exhaust is a mod correct? That is what an aftermarket exhaust does. So... if you DON'T have any exhaust and I do.. then your exhaust is more open than mine.

So.. me having a different exhaust.. and him have NO exhaust just a header... His bike was actually more modded than my bike.

and pretty sure that it was you guys that only wanted the straight lines.. me and Stock were always down for the twisties!
Old 02-24-2010, 02:36 PM
1 happy dude

snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad

there is a lot more to an exhaust that just opening it up. its a measured science, open it up too much and you lose torque and risk valve float. too little and its not worth it.
Old 02-24-2010, 02:53 PM
vangorder

kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
its really not that hard to grasp... opening up an exhaust is a mod correct? That is what an aftermarket exhaust does. So... if you DON'T have any exhaust and I do.. then your exhaust is more open than mine.

So.. me having a different exhaust.. and him have NO exhaust just a header... His bike was actually more modded than my bike.

and pretty sure that it was you guys that only wanted the straight lines.. me and Stock were always down for the twisties!
If I recall correctly, it was stock saying that he could walk on a liter bike that started it all. -- in a straight line. Then the nut riding began and thats where you and audio came in (to their respective parties).

Last edited by kick rox; 02-24-2010 at 02:55 PM.
Old 02-24-2010, 03:15 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by snikwad
there is a lot more to an exhaust that just opening it up. its a measured science, open it up too much and you lose torque and risk valve float. too little and its not worth it.
yea.. but wont really happen if you still have the stock header and mid pipe.
Old 02-24-2010, 03:19 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

Originally Posted by 2>4
If I recall correctly, it was stock saying that he could walk on a liter bike that started it all. -- in a straight line. Then the nut riding began and thats where you and audio came in (to their respective parties).
Oh.. I know my bike was what it was in a straight line.. it was untuned with a cheap can. that was the extent of my mods. now I have a decent slip on with a tune.. my bike is much much more stout.

I was commenting on the fact that he said a stock bike w/ new rider vs a modded bike. I was merely illistrating that it was about an even match up as far as the bike is concerned.

And putting a bike down into 2nd gear and running out the rpms is not really a hard thing to do ... even for a noob.

And meeting up with you guys is how i met stock.. so... I have no bad blood or ill will towards anybody. It was always good times.. just short of a couple close calls.
Old 02-24-2010, 03:29 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Just text each other pictures of your dick and get it over with.
Old 02-24-2010, 03:33 PM
#Trendy

Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio

so ordered my tires last night and they got here today. quick as fuck im stoked.
Old 02-24-2010, 03:43 PM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

wow, who you go thru?

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread