Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 10-06-2009, 05:13 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

i wonder how hard it would be to have a zx-14 motor put into a chop frame
that would be a sweet ride, me thinks
Old 10-06-2009, 05:18 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by AFwestPunk
i wonder how hard it would be to have a zx-14 motor put into a chop frame
that would be a sweet ride, me thinks
I know of 3 ZX-14 motors that have gone to shit in the local area. I dont think that those things are built very well. I would look more towards a Busa motor. Atleast they are put together right.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:19 PM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

That would be a diesel-ass chop. That's for sure.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:24 PM
vangorder

kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox

Originally Posted by nagger
wanting another bike
Old 10-06-2009, 05:42 PM
yes sir

rollingstock has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
i dont think that you understand what 10 fold means. ... your not getting $15,000 parting out that bike.

The frame is cracked. It has 1 good fairing (right side). It is 4 hours away almost in West Virginia. Lower triple tree is bent. It is priced about right.

If he was asking $2000... it wouldn't move. He is asking about exactly what that bike is worth. If you bought it and parted it out.. You might make a few hundred dollars after you finish paying for shipping and going to get it. Would not be enough of a profit just to get it and try and sell parts.

Check out the completely listings on Ebay. $700 for a motor, $300 for a complete undamaged front end (which it does not have). The frame is worthless and the fairings are destroyed. You could get about $200 - $250 for the exhaust. Plus the gas to go and get the thing would probably be around $100 plus your time to take it apart. Now... might be worth it to somebody that needed the parts for their bike.
Power Commander, Lowering link, Flush turns, Pazzo short levers, GPR Rotory Steering Stabilizer / Damper Kit, Carbon Fiber Akrapovic Racing Full Exhaust, Fame Sliders,Clear Alternatives Clear Tail Light with Integrated Signals, Good tires.

i can get like 800 for that exhaust. another 200 for th pc3, probly 75 for the lowering links, 150+ for the levers since there 100+ a piece new,,, another 200 for the GPR. and probly 50 for the tail light. and probly 100-200 for tires . plus the wiring harnesss, ecu, tbs, brakes, rotors.. really i could make almost what u could buy a running one for.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:57 PM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

Then you should probably buy it and part it out..
Old 10-06-2009, 07:26 PM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

Originally Posted by vangorder
why you say that paul???

i want another bike so i can really have no downtime from riding when the r1 goes down for extensive mods and something i can not be as attached to like my r1 and care less about.

preferably a newer r6. or gsxr 600. that is mad cheap that can be fixed to look okay for practically nothing.
Old 10-06-2009, 07:31 PM
#Trendy

Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio

Originally Posted by nagger
why you say that paul???

i want another bike so i can really have no downtime from riding when the r1 goes down for extensive mods and something i can not be as attached to like my r1 and care less about.

preferably a newer r6. or gsxr 600. that is mad cheap that can be fixed to look okay for practically nothing.
no love for cbr's =(
Old 10-06-2009, 07:31 PM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

found what race fairings id get if it ever got "THAT SERIOUS"

diff color but its the armour company's jams

Old 10-06-2009, 07:33 PM
da dragva kokopelli

Originally Posted by Audio
no love for cbr's =(
truthfully i want to stick to my yammie blood now. but the reason i say a gsxr 600 is because no matter how hard i dont try, i can find everything for it on the first page of craigslist forsale dirt cheap. and i know there are a million of them wrecked daily because 2 million are sold daily.

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread