Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 04-20-2011, 05:52 PM
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

I wear a set of Icon Superduty 4 boots... not as good as a full on race boot, but better than work boots.
Old 04-20-2011, 08:48 PM
Registered Member

IRR0MPIBLE has disabled reputation

I'm mad that video is no longer available
Old 04-21-2011, 04:52 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Got me a truck yesterday!! It is pretty awesome!
Old 04-21-2011, 06:18 AM
Band

paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket

Originally Posted by djgrom
After I broke in my SMXR's I can't ride with out them. I have to keep an extra pair of shoes at work though because even though they are comfortable enough to wear around all day some people can't handle the squeak squeak squeak
Yea I was considering something like iron man's leg armor...
Old 04-21-2011, 12:14 PM
Former Vendor

ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to gnarlycharlie4u again.

I fucking clicked it.
Old 04-21-2011, 12:18 PM
Band

paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket

Originally Posted by ChaserAero
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to gnarlycharlie4u again.

I fucking clicked it.
haha <3 ty
Old 04-22-2011, 04:15 AM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

Some asshole pushed my bike over on the ground at bdubs last night. Luckily I was parked in the grass so it didn't hurt anything. Fucking people I swear.
Old 04-22-2011, 04:38 AM
Former Vendor

ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero

Originally Posted by JROW
Some asshole pushed my bike over on the ground at bdubs last night. Luckily I was parked in the grass so it didn't hurt anything. Fucking people I swear.
Not cool. I love that place. The ones by me have perfect VIP parking for bikes. Usually at least one or two spots open and multiple people park together right in front of the door.

Old Story: A kid who lived in my dorm, before he got kicked out, had a brand new gixxer and the wind blew it over one day. I mean serious winds that were shaking sides of the building off, etc. I am sitting in my room and all I hear is him redlining this thing as soon as he picks it up. Does it for like ten minutes then rolls out.
Old 04-22-2011, 05:51 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by JROW
I ALWAYS park where I can see my bike. I will park on the sidewalk or next the the patio and eat outside. I don't do the "I can't see my bike." I have seen somebody sit on my bike and about wanted to shoot him. (he might have been thinking about stealing it, though he said he just wanted to see how it felt to sit on a bike and he was sorry). My bike has been hit by car whipping into parking spaces thinking they were empty. They they drive off... so I would want to be able to run after them for a plate number.
Old 04-22-2011, 06:24 AM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

Yeah, not leaving it where I can't see it anymore either. It was probly some college kid or some drunk idiot who thought it was funny. Thank god it was in the grass.

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread