Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Circuito De Jerez

Old 05-15-2005, 12:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cimburke23 has disabled reputation
Default Circuito De Jerez

Well i went to play paintball this weekend and to get to the field u have to enter Circuito De Jerez (Circuit of Jerez pronounced Her-eth) and the field over looks a hairpin turn. They had some small event going on and i spent more time watching bikes roar by then i did playing ball. I snapped a few photos of sweet ass bikes going by and one guy getting into a tankslapper and hitting the sand, it was pretty sweet. First time ive ever watched any racing like that. These guys in spain are nuts about riding. All in all it was an eventful day. Ill post the pics up as soon as my camera battery charges enough for me to upload the photos onto my comp. O im in the military stationed in Spain. Guess this is pointless but i was excited so i figured i would share.
Old 05-16-2005, 07:02 AM
Registered Member

Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Circuito De Jerez

awesome... how far are you from barcelona? i'm leaving for spain in less than a month for the moto gp race at the circuit de catalunya, you should check it out
Old 05-16-2005, 08:47 AM

cimburke23 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Circuito De Jerez

im a good way from barcelona, im in southern spain Andalucia. rota to be exact. they are crazy about the moto gp's here, when they come to town the streets are packed with bikes and mopeds that wanna be bikes