Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Buying Bikes (to later sell for profit)

Old 01-09-2012, 04:56 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Buying Bikes (to later sell for profit)

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
Where do you plan to store them? If they are out in the open, even in your driveway, the city can tow them without being registered, not displaying tags, current inspection. . .
They would be in my garage...so now worries there.

Originally Posted by MattnTheHATch
You must retitle in your name before selling to stay on the right side of the rules. Not sure what would happen other than a DMV fine if you were caught. But Im not quite sure how you'd get caught unless a buyer narced you out. In VA you are allowed to sell 5 cars/bikes without a license.
Thanks for the info. Good to know.

Still kicking the idea around. I think a newer sportbike would be the smartest buy (SV650, F4i, etc) as that is what everyone new to motorcycles seems to want come May/June.