Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

buying a 01 sv650s? or others?

Old 02-18-2009, 03:43 AM
Full Access Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
endemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond repute
Default buying a 01 sv650s? or others?

hello all to va members bikers

i went to the dealer and took a look the round of new bikes. i saw this used 2001 Suzuki sv650s / 7k mileages it's looks new and nice but i dont like the looks. is it possible to change the looks to streetfighter like just take off the front lights/fairing parts and buy aftermarkets (Just lights/guages). what do you think? is it bad idea?

I have a question whats difference between sv650s and sv650n?

here's the look like sv650s at my nearly dealer

this is what i want it to be looks not in the above picture. this is the best looks!

i dont know i have been looking for a decent bike i rather 600cc.. maybe gsxr600 or r6 but the new brand will kill me because of insurance i am 23.. whatever the best to do so i like to know. thanks. forgive me for bad/losy english haha. i am deaf. be cool with me.

be safe drive your bike!
brandon

Last edited by endemic; 02-18-2009 at 05:20 AM.
Old 02-18-2009, 04:29 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Default Re: buying a 01 sv650s? or others?

WHAT???? nawwwww......I'm just kiddn . First off have you ever ridden before? Also have you looked into the ninja 250(the new body style)? I have had both a r6 and a r1(both of them not very long) but I think the 250 would be a blast to ride . Also I hear that the bike you are looking at are good learners also but IMO the insurance would prob be cheaper for the 250. Well good luck

Last edited by UrGrlGveMeDkBrn; 02-18-2009 at 04:32 AM.
Old 02-18-2009, 04:43 AM
Full Access Member

endemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jebsurf
WHAT???? nawwwww......I'm just kiddn . First off have you ever ridden before? Also have you looked into the ninja 250(the new body style)? I have had both a r6 and a r1(both of them not very long) but I think the 250 would be a blast to ride . Also I hear that the bike you are looking at are good learners also but IMO the insurance would prob be cheaper for the 250. Well good luck
haha yes i have ridden before.. i have a r1 sitting in my driveway and i like to back into 600cc again and plan to cruise for a long trip too..
Old 02-18-2009, 04:51 AM
单身的 and loving it :)

Kells<3's Bikes is on a distinguished road

You have very good taste! That is 1of 2 sport/sport touring bikes I would rock and I am a Honda fan. IMO the fully faired S types are too much (not money just extra shit on them). The second pic is the 1 I would get and are usually cheaper. But if you get a good deal on a S type, hell fucking yeah fighter the bitch lol.
Kellie
Old 02-18-2009, 05:07 AM
Registered Member

PktHlk has disabled reputation

Hell yeah. Get that bitch!!!! Ive been looking for one myself.. Hell. The after market offering for that bike is great.. If i was you I would sooo do it!!!.. IMO
Hell yeah
Old 02-18-2009, 05:18 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

How much are they asking?
Old 02-18-2009, 05:19 AM
Full Access Member

Originally Posted by Kells<3's Bikes
You have very good taste! That is 1of 2 sport/sport touring bikes I would rock and I am a Honda fan. IMO the fully faired S types are too much (not money just extra shit on them). The second pic is the 1 I would get and are usually cheaper. But if you get a good deal on a S type, hell fucking yeah fighter the bitch lol.
Kellie
sweet.. that's one i saw at the dealer offered me for 3,300 with warranty

Originally Posted by PktHlk
Hell yeah. Get that bitch!!!! Ive been looking for one myself.. Hell. The after market offering for that bike is great.. If i was you I would sooo do it!!!.. IMO
Hell yeah
hell yeah.. i was told by many people like you said. haha.

Originally Posted by jebsurf
How much are they asking?
Old 02-18-2009, 05:38 AM
Full Access Member

here's excatly i took by cell at the dealer

Old 02-18-2009, 06:28 AM
Your Kneegrow

Chino has disabled reputation

3300 for an '01 is way too much imo.

if you're gonna fighter it, get a sv650n which stands for nekid..yes that's the right spelling, they are also cheaper. also, i think anything below '02 are NON FI.

smack an acerbis headlight on that mofo and some handlebar clip ons, you're good to go.
Old 02-18-2009, 06:31 AM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

It's not a fighter, it's just a naked sportbike....

Quick Reply: buying a 01 sv650s? or others?