Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Burnoutboys how me and my bike got smashed thread PAINFUL PICS INSIDE

Old 11-15-2007, 08:13 PM
TheMuhFuggin♂

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy
Default Burnoutboys how me and my bike got smashed thread PAINFUL PICS INSIDE

Soooo, kinda auspicious title huh?? Well the promise of pain will be kept in good time.

Alright this is the story of why anyone reading this who drives a car, truck, van, or whathaveyou need to watch the hell out for motorcycles.

July 26th, around 5 PM bright sunny day. I couldnt ask for a better day to go for a ride. First day of a 6 day vacation, life was grand and I was going riding. Put on my jeans, boots, Icon field armor vest, gloves, and helmet and hopped on Suzy.

Meet Suzy

I drive a mile or so down my street to MD 140 (Reisterstown Road), stop at the stop sign, nobody comin, proceed to turn left into the turn lane. All is still well, no problems so far. I check my mirrors and merge left. Only car around me is a PT cruiser up ahead in the lane to my left. As soon as I get next to her Sara Cellphone decides she missed her left so she should make it from the right lane. Lets back up, not the actual turning lane, not even the left lane that I happen to be occupying, no, the right lane. The bitch hit me right on my right foot. Not only did she hit me with enough force to throw me off the left side of my bike and send it skidding 75 yards down the road, she knocked the damn bumper off her car WITH MY FOOT!!!

So next thing I know I'm tumbling and sliding when I think "DUH, back armor!!". I lifted my arms and legs and slid 50 yards on my spine protector. GO ICON!! I got up and ran at her PT cruiser. I was gonna beat the shit out of whoever was driving, but alas it was a woman... worse than that... The bitch hugged me.

Moving on, 5 cops an ambulance and a firetruck were there within 5 minutes. My neighbor, who was a mile away, heard the smash and then my D&D exhaust rev up and cut out as I fell. He brought his trailer down and picked up my bike. Went to the hospital, foot was broken in several places, crushed toes, strained ligaments, bruised muscles and tissue. Shit sucked LOL.
Old 11-15-2007, 08:13 PM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy
Default Re: Burnoutboys how me and my bike got smashed thread PAINFUL PICS INSIDE

Here are the pics I promised, please enjoy.

Old 11-15-2007, 08:14 PM
TheMuhFuggin♂

Default Re: Burnoutboys how me and my bike got smashed thread PAINFUL PICS INSIDE

And me.

Ignore the facial expression... morphine is a hell of a drug LOL

Old 11-15-2007, 08:16 PM
TheMuhFuggin♂

The next few weeks

road rash through the jeans... without tearing the jeans.

and on the arms too

Last edited by burnoutboy; 11-15-2007 at 08:20 PM.
Old 11-15-2007, 08:22 PM
TheMuhFuggin♂

All better now, well ass good as I'll get anyway. The toe next to my little toe is numb probably for life and I cant bend most of my toes to well yet. Little cramping at night but hell the doctor said if I didnt have my boots on I wouldnt have a foot. Just a friendly reminder, watch out for us motorcyclists, we fit nicely in a blind spot.
Old 11-15-2007, 08:23 PM
Patron

Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus

man that sucks dude ! Get better
Old 11-15-2007, 08:26 PM
︻╦╤─

DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk

The little pinky that had no roast beef looks fukin gangrenous or starting too. But that elbow, hell yeah, give me some cornbread and I'll sop that puss right up.
Old 11-15-2007, 08:28 PM
TheMuhFuggin♂

haha, I'm 100% healed now thanks guys and the puss was good with corn bread but if you scraped the skin off and added it to some chipped beef and gravy... MMM mmm LOL
Old 11-15-2007, 09:57 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

Damn dude sorry to see. Look at it this way.. at least you were geared up, it definitely could have been worse. Glad you're already 100% recovered, I still think you should've beat the shit outta her, or at least her car, haha. And thumbs up to your neighbor for the quick response.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:57 PM
Fighterer

Abysalone will become famous soon enough

Those pics of the bike hurt to look at.. Damn thing was beautiful.
Glad to hear your still in one piece.

Quick Reply: Burnoutboys how me and my bike got smashed thread PAINFUL PICS INSIDE