Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Bike Wreck on 264W on Tues. (6/30/09)

Old 07-01-2009, 11:43 PM
I <3 My DSM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of
Default Bike Wreck on 264W on Tues. (6/30/09)

I had to tow an 04' Nissan Pathfinder the other night on 264W right past exit 22 (Birdneck). It was damaged due to a motorcycle, who was traveling a very high rate of speed, lost control (the bike), and the rider fell off the bike, the bike hit the guardrail and than hit the said pathfinder. I know the rider had a compound fracture, but not sure any other extent of damages/injuries. The rider is LUCKY they didnt hit the Nissan while still on the bike, for the outcome would have been far worse. I didnt see the bike nor rider, for they were already gone by the time I arrived on scene. Hopefully this was none of you on here, but if not, one of you probably know who it was. The rider was lucky they were not killed nor killed or injured the innocent lady who was driving the Pathfinder. All this could have been easily prevented, but as many know, ignorance/ stupidity is at fault. I hope the rider is okay, and hope he makes a full recovery. If anyone knows the rider, please chime in on any details as to how they are doing or pics... BE SAFE and THINK before you act.....

Sorry, I couldnt get any pictures nor know what type or even color bike it was. (as stated, the rider, and bike were gone before i got there)

this happened around 10:30 pm on Tuesday, June, 30, 2009 by the way...

Last edited by SPAWN; 07-01-2009 at 11:45 PM.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:13 AM
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington
Default Re: Bike Wreck on 264W on Tues. (6/30/09)

saw the bike that night. shit was beyond fucked up. hope dudes okay
Old 07-02-2009, 12:27 AM
I <3 My DSM

SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ryanherington
saw the bike that night. shit was beyond fucked up. hope dudes okay
did you??? no pix by chance did ya? i wanted to see the bike...and my camera on my phone+nighttime = a picture of nothing but blackness... (im goin to start bringing a real damn camera to work)
Old 07-02-2009, 01:15 AM
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington

Originally Posted by SPAWN
did you??? no pix by chance did ya? i wanted to see the bike...and my camera on my phone+nighttime = a picture of nothing but blackness... (im goin to start bringing a real damn camera to work)
no pics but pretty sure it was a yamaha and it was in many different pieces. dude had to have been ripping that thing because it was completely demolished.
Old 07-02-2009, 05:42 AM
3GReppin'

jigga89SEi has disabled reputation

Saw the group of bikes take off from the beginin of 264.. Told my boy who was drivin we'd see one of them on the road, I was only jokin... My boy took off in the S2 tryin to catch up.. but they was gone!.. Got on the seen soon enough to see the bikes side view mirror slide to a stop.. Saw thre dude move n heard him groanin n whinin. I'm no medic, n I know shock is a ig deal, but the guy was movin aight n tryin to get his helmet off, pretty sure it wasn't life threatnin... I then proceeded to yell at the group for bein dumbasses... Bike was down the highway bout an 1/8the mile, front end ripped off, block split, oil everywhere.. I believe it was a cbr rr, blue... Them dudes were fuckin gettin it.. we were doin 85-90 n they pulled way the fuck off between birdneck n rosemont.. i'd say minimum 100 prolly faster...
Old 07-02-2009, 05:48 AM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy

Hope everyone's okay. Any road with anyone else on it isnt the place for shenanigans. That said, 100 on a bike is not "fuckin gettin it."
Old 07-02-2009, 06:20 AM
3GReppin'

jigga89SEi has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by burnoutboy
Hope everyone's okay. Any road with anyone else on it isnt the place for shenanigans. That said, 100 on a bike is not "fuckin gettin it."
I can respect that... But, a bike on bumpy ass 264, with light traffic, with a jeans, jacket n helmet at approx 100+. is fuckin gettin it.. like I said we were doin 90ish n they pulled away like we were parked... so I know they were doin faster then 100 I only estimated that at the time of impact.. and even then I could be way wrong, he may have slowed down to 60 or coulda been doin 160.. either way impo, from what I saw with my own eyes.. they were fuckin gettin it...
Old 07-02-2009, 06:32 AM
HighestTraderRating

ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant*

I saw everything. I was leaving the oceanfront and about 2 miles on 264 two bikes raced by me well over 100 and scared my girl as she was the passenger. I looked n the rear view and said "here comes some more bikes" then next thing I knew I saw a shit ton of sparks and a bike sliding (flipping?) as it came up on me and along with it a rider rolling at the same speed. Luckily me n some blue kia or hyundai made it without getting hit.

1 of the scariest things I've ever witness. Actually asked god to spare the dumbass life.
Old 07-02-2009, 06:57 AM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

I was leavin bp and wrecked my stretched 600. Sorry.
Old 07-02-2009, 07:29 AM
ladies love my foam.

iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam

Originally Posted by burnoutboy
so a hunk of metal flying through the air at 100 mph is not "fucking gettin it" ???

100mph on anything is "gettin it"

and i truely hope everyone is ok...hopefully lesson learned for the rider though....

Quick Reply: Bike Wreck on 264W on Tues. (6/30/09)