Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Bike insurance, ?'s --i'm an agent just ask

Old 09-30-2008, 06:31 AM
??

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003gt is a name known to all2003gt is a name known to all2003gt is a name known to all2003gt is a name known to all2003gt is a name known to all2003gt is a name known to all
Default Bike insurance, ?'s --i'm an agent just ask

I'm an insurance agent specializing in Motorcycles and ATV's for Geico. I also ride locally here in Hampton roads, I just figured i'd offer my knowledge to VAdriven...

If you guys have any questions about insurance, i'd love to answer them...
(worst part of my job is talking with a bike rider who thinks there covered but
they find out the hard way they weren't, so I like to help where I can)

Thanks
Old 09-30-2008, 09:14 AM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E
Default Re: Bike insurance, ?'s --i'm an agent just ask

Sales? Service?
Old 09-30-2008, 12:14 PM
beautiful struggle

Quentin has disabled reputation

I rememeber when I was first looking for bike insurance and I was calling around. All I know is those Geico commericals lie, I def. wasnt saving 15%. Progressive was about half the price for the same coverage. = Progressive FTW
Old 09-30-2008, 12:22 PM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

State Farm is even less than Progressive from what I can tell.
Old 09-30-2008, 01:44 PM

hatch_this is a name known to allhatch_this is a name known to allhatch_this is a name known to allhatch_this is a name known to allhatch_this is a name known to allhatch_this is a name known to allhatch_this is a name known to all

state farm definately the cheapest as far as i know if anyone needs an agent i can give you the number, im paying less for my bike+car+ life insurance than just car insurance with geico
Old 09-30-2008, 02:20 PM
Registered Member

3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute

Geico sent me one of those letters saying we can save u over and over again I finally called they got to about the 4th question and said I am sorry sir we can not offer you a policy. I said well then quit sending me the letters I have been with progressive forever and it is very cheap now
Old 09-30-2008, 03:33 PM
??

2003gt is a name known to all2003gt is a name known to all2003gt is a name known to all2003gt is a name known to all2003gt is a name known to all2003gt is a name known to all

Mainly Service, have had some sales background....
You really can't say One company is cheaper than the other without alot more info, it depends on you, your answer to the setup questions to the policy and other things like your driving record.

-I really don't want to get into a debate on who's cheaper and which company you don't like and why, I really just wanted to offer "Insurance information"

so please any questions let me know...
Old 09-30-2008, 03:37 PM
??

If you have a great record state farm really does give great insurance, especially with alot of policies combined (discounts), if we didn't offer you coverage, it was something we didn't feel to be "desirable"--tickets, accidents, too many thefts, experience, numerous other things...but progressive was willing to accept the risk...it can happen either way...

progressive does accept alot more riskier policies than geico/alstate/state farm....in that order, then most of the other companies...

If we can help, great ! If not, check back with us later....

But please from now on, just GENERAL insurance questions so I can help....

Last edited by 2003gt; 09-30-2008 at 03:40 PM.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:42 PM
uses cruise control

tangoDelta can only hope to improve

When I bought my first bike I was 24 with a perfectly clean driving record AND the MSF class under my belt. My car was insured through Geico so I called them first. They wanted over $7000/yr. Not a typo, over seven thousand a year on a GSX-R600.

Ended up with Allstate for a fraction of that. A small fraction. Same coverage.
Old 10-02-2008, 12:05 AM
Registered member

ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN

get me a quote =P

Quick Reply: Bike insurance, ?'s --i'm an agent just ask