Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Anyone with a k6 gsxr want blue wheels?

Old 07-09-2006, 08:41 AM
ASE Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default Anyone with a k6 gsxr want blue wheels?

I made a post on gixxer.com and it got deleted, but i did have a guy that was interested only for it to fall through.

i have a k6 gsxr600 blue/white. ever since ive had the bike, i havent been to crazy about the blue wheels. basically anyone with maybe a blue/white 750 that wants blue wheels want to trade? or anyone with black wheels that wants to trade? we can do with/without tires / rotors / ect...
Old 07-09-2006, 10:29 AM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random
Default Re: Anyone with a k6 gsxr want blue wheels?

Mods please move to classifieds. Thanks!
Old 07-09-2006, 06:44 PM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

It's not really a proper WTT thread either.
Old 07-09-2006, 07:22 PM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

egh.. its not really a big deal either way...

anyone want to trade?
Old 07-10-2006, 08:49 AM
what?

scr8dubbn is a splendid one to beholdscr8dubbn is a splendid one to beholdscr8dubbn is a splendid one to beholdscr8dubbn is a splendid one to beholdscr8dubbn is a splendid one to beholdscr8dubbn is a splendid one to beholdscr8dubbn is a splendid one to behold

paint them shits
Old 07-10-2006, 10:56 AM
ASE Master

i could.. but i would rather not have my bike sitting on stands for god knows how long waiting for them to be painted.. plus that costs money. im sure theres someone out there that would trade straight up.
Old 07-10-2006, 11:02 AM
Damn!That was fun...

Corruptor has disabled reputation

Sure wish they'd fit on my R6...
Old 07-10-2006, 12:56 PM
Registered Member

DC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to all

rattlecan it! Flat black looks good on everything!
Old 07-10-2006, 01:46 PM
hatrs make me famous

skr00zloose has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by DC97Cobra
rattlecan it! Flat black looks good on everything!

yesss!!!!!

and if you scratch it, you can repaint the whole thing again for a buck-ninety-five!!!
Old 07-10-2006, 01:50 PM
ASE Master

im not trying to be that guy thats too good for that in any way shape or form... but spray painting the wheels, myself, on a brand new $9,000 bike is NOT my thing.. maybe if it was a few years old, had scratches and shit on it anyways, ect... but not on this thing...

just screams bad idea all over it...

Quick Reply: Anyone with a k6 gsxr want blue wheels?