Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Anyone interested in a dyno day?

Old 03-15-2009, 04:52 PM
ASE Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default Anyone interested in a dyno day?

I want to take my trackbike to a dyno at some point to make a couple point to see whats actually at the rear wheel. I was thinking it would be cool to get some guys together for a meet / dyno day.

I dont really have a place in mind, but somewhere in central would be cool.

Any takers?
Old 03-15-2009, 05:33 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow
Default Re: Anyone interested in a dyno day?

PM Up On 1 regarding a dyno facility.
Old 03-15-2009, 05:50 PM

TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean

i'd be interested in this, but it will depend on the price and location
Old 03-15-2009, 06:08 PM
Registered member

Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey

Originally Posted by TheGreatLean
i'd be interested in this, but it will depend on the price and location
Same.
Old 03-16-2009, 06:50 PM
Registered Member

streetsk8er757 has disabled reputation

Old 03-17-2009, 02:12 PM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

Ill send some emails and make some calls to try to set up a location/date.

What kind of area are you guys trying to have this take place at? I dont want to set it up in Richmond if no on is going to come, but at the same time, I dont know if I want to trailer my bike all the way to Va Beach to get it dyno'd.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:15 PM
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

If you get it setup I can talk to the boss man about a group discount on a dyno day at my work. PM me for details and Ill help out anyway I can. BTW do you want tunning or just pulls? LMK
Old 03-17-2009, 03:11 PM
ASE Master

damn, I definitely just PM'd the wrong guy. I pm'd upon1gsxr. Oh well, Check your pm's.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:18 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Iam interested as well... would need time and place. and how many pulls we get. I ran a 7.4 in the 1.8th mile with filters and a slip on, on my 06 R6s. I recently got a power commander. So I am wanting to see the before and afters on the bike. Then lowering it and stretching it and taking it back to the track.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:42 AM
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

Pm returned. I am working on getting a group session going on at a discounted price. Are well thinking a saturday? Lets hope this warm weather sticks around from now on.

Quick Reply: Anyone interested in a dyno day?