Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Anyone got a dui?

Old 05-23-2009, 01:25 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ef9zc has disabled reputation
Default Anyone got a dui?

Anyone that rides got a dui and have to carry s22 insurance or whatever its called? I got one recently got court coming up and i'd really like to keep riding but not if its going to cost 400$ for insurance.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:05 PM
ahhhh

split has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone got a dui?

plan on selling your bike, also plan on spending ~$750 just for the Virginia Substance Abuse Program (VSAP).
Hopefully you have learned your lesson, maybe if you take some initiative and document some AA attendance you might not get the max punishment.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:15 PM
Registered Member

ef9zc has disabled reputation

max punishment is a year in prison so yea i dont think im getting that thanks for your insight though buddy.

EDIT: I have a lawyer who is fully capable of telling me what to do, when to do it and my expected penalities this thread has NOTHING to do with legal stuff. This has to do with riding a motorcycle after getting a dui and how much expected coverage is. If you have no idea about THIS then please dont post.

Last edited by ef9zc; 05-23-2009 at 02:36 PM.
Old 05-23-2009, 03:26 PM
To old for this shit

P5errington has disabled reputation

Your a TOOL for mouthing off after you posted for info...Dude gave you sound advice on what to do and expect. The last thing you should be worrying about is getting off, and driving again when you could face jail time. Instead of posting, just ask your LAWYER , he is fully capable of informing you what SR 44 Insurance is, how long you WILL LOSE your license for, and how many AA's a week you will need to complete. I can bet that all the legal fees, court costs Alcohol programs you need over the next year will cost more then your bike.
Old 05-23-2009, 03:37 PM
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

lol your a fucking dumb ass. I hope you get locked the fuck up.
Old 05-23-2009, 03:52 PM
SV haver

chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe

Okay, im closing this thread...