Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

anybody know

Old 11-19-2004, 12:13 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
seanazzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default anybody know

anybody know where i can buy (physically - not online) some alpinestar gear?

also, anybody have opinions on fieldsheer?
thanks for any info
Old 11-19-2004, 12:51 PM
Registered Member

Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation
Default Re: anybody know

what specifically are you looking for?
Old 11-19-2004, 02:16 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Del La Sol 1320
what specifically are you looking for?
dyno leather, but gotta try on cause i don't know my size
Old 11-19-2004, 02:45 PM
Registered Member

whats your height/weight? i actually ordered a friend of mine a dyno today... i don't care much for fieldshear's textile stuff, but they have a jacket i think its called the paddock or the track or something thats like the dyno that is pretty nice... but alpinestars is definetly superior
Old 11-19-2004, 03:46 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Del La Sol 1320
whats your height/weight? i actually ordered a friend of mine a dyno today... i don't care much for fieldshear's textile stuff, but they have a jacket i think its called the paddock or the track or something thats like the dyno that is pretty nice... but alpinestars is definetly superior
what do you think about the fieldsheer moto.bar leather? i like it because the armor is so much better than any joe rocket i've tried on, but i hate the collar. i'm 6'2" and about 175-185. i don't think the track paddock is leather. lemme know if you have any suggestions on where to try on/purchase. thanks
Old 11-19-2004, 07:34 PM

s2k7 has disabled reputation

I have the dyno. I love it. Good cool/cold weather riding jacket. Don't even attempt to ride in it in the summer heat, you'll never last. Just do your basic shoulder to wrist, chest, and waist measurement. It's pretty accurate, then order it online. If you order from kneedraggers(where i ordered mine from) you only have to pay like 7 bucks to ship it back, then they ship you the new size free of charge. I had to do that too because i ordered one size too big.
Old 11-20-2004, 08:48 AM
Registered Member

i really want the dyno leather, but don't won't to go through the hassle of having the send it back and everything. i tried on a fieldsheer 46 and it fits perfect. tried on a joe rocket large and perfect, but i try on joe rocket 46 and 48 and one's too big, one's too small. this is where i'm getting confused and don't know what to order for alpinestar. if you've had any other jackets or sizing problems like that, let me know. thanks
Old 11-20-2004, 09:20 AM

s2k7 has disabled reputation

alpinestar runs smaller than most brands..just a tad. So I "HEAR". But it ended up being the exact same as joe Rocket for me. If you go to the joerocket main page, and find the fitment chart, and measure yourself the way they say... It will fit. Trust me. I didnt believe it so i ordered a size up, ended up being to big and my measurements were exact to begin with. Just subtract 10 for the gay European sizes. I dont think anywhere has them in stock. No matter where you go locally you'll probably have to have them order it for you and then they'll rape you in the ass just like every local shop does with their prices
Old 11-20-2004, 09:42 AM
Registered Member

the old shop i worked at stocks them, but its in Richmond
Old 11-20-2004, 01:24 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Nates95Accord
alpinestar runs smaller than most brands..just a tad. So I "HEAR". But it ended up being the exact same as joe Rocket for me. If you go to the joerocket main page, and find the fitment chart, and measure yourself the way they say... It will fit. Trust me. I didnt believe it so i ordered a size up, ended up being to big and my measurements were exact to begin with. Just subtract 10 for the gay European sizes. I dont think anywhere has them in stock. No matter where you go locally you'll probably have to have them order it for you and then they'll rape you in the ass just like every local shop does with their prices
yeah, but i actually tried on the 46 and 48 joe rocket and neither of them fit. so, if that's how alpinestar runs i guess i'm just short then.

del la sol: what shop was that? i expected the alpinestar website to have a dealer locator, but apparently not!