Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

anti theft

Old 12-12-2005, 01:36 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bustadust can only hope to improve
Default anti theft

Well i was reading about the casper guy from the other thread(not really accusing him of anything) but then it made me think of how many different ideas/products people have that can help in this situation. I would like for people to list all of products/ideas that help with keeping your bike yours. Links would be great with the description as well. i think a tracking system would be hot, but how much would one of those things cost
Old 12-12-2005, 08:40 AM
slow ass vw

60mm1.8t is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: anti theft

Old 12-12-2005, 10:00 AM
Free Time

octane octane octane octane octane octane octane octane octane octane octane

She doesn't smile at strangers.
Old 12-12-2005, 10:22 AM
aka GSXR

Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy

Originally Posted by octane

She doesn't smile at strangers.
ahahahahahahaha
Old 12-12-2005, 10:24 AM
Custom User Title

mnchvgs79 is an unknown quantity at this point

There isn't too much you can do short of keeping it in your garage. If they want it, they will get it.
Old 12-12-2005, 04:43 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by mnchvgs79
There isn't too much you can do short of keeping it in your garage. If they want it, they will get it.
Ding ding ding.

A tracking system would be a waste.. especially if you haven't invested like $20,000 into your bike with custom paint, chrome, etc. Just not worth it, IMO.

They do make alarms and things like that, but as he mentioned, they're going to get it if they want it bad enough. Period. Even in your garage, if they REALLY want it.
Old 12-12-2005, 10:20 PM
Registered Member

xshanex has disabled reputation
Wink Re: anti theft

store your bike inside and block the garage with a car, lock the garage, alarms that make noise, house alarm that makes noise and alerts the police when there's a break in, chain the bikes up, motion lights, telling your next door neighbors/friends who have someone home 24/7 to shoot burglars on site, tell the gun nut across the street that if he sees anyone breaking in then he's more than welcome to confront them.......then seeing him get a funny look on his face and a really evil smile, have 2 cops that live on your street, tell all other neighbors to watch out for your stuff and lastly have a gun in the house to shoot thieves. I do all that but someone could still steal my bike so I still carry full coverage insurance. My 7 year old ninja and drz aren't worth dying over but if someone thinks they are for some reason then its their mistake
Old 12-14-2005, 08:04 PM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

on a similar topic.. my friends car got bashed up pretty bad by some kids with bats a month ago. he had his paintball gun loaded on the kitchen table. i would of gone outside quietly and started lighting mother fuckers up. headshots and all.

thats probably what i would do if i ever caught someone doing it and my paintball gun was around..

but then again, if someone wants it, they will get it. full coverage is really just the way to go. it sucks you have to worry so bad about theft, but its a reality.
Old 12-15-2005, 08:30 AM
Va Beach Coast Rider

CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4

Buy a real gun...........................wtf is up with the paintball shit.

If I'm stealing your bike and you start shooting me with a paintball gun; you better hope I (and anyone that might be helping me out) can't kick your ass.

..................or that we didn't bring our own gun/s.
Old 12-15-2005, 09:27 AM
dont wuurry

RightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond repute

not to mention if you palay paintball all the time and you dont really feel or are used to the feel of a paintball that there not really gunna care. i tihnk trying to scare someone with a Pball gat is the stupidest thing ever, if someone was stealing my bike i wouldnt let them know i have thousands of dollars worth of pball stuff they can pick up on another night!!!

just get insurance on your bike, it will help with the worries, i have liability and comp so if it gets stolen i can get the money. if its wrecked ill be to fucked up to care anyway

Quick Reply: anti theft