Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

ALPINESTARS GP PLUS ROAD GLOVES

Old 03-03-2004, 07:30 AM
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus
Default ALPINESTARS GP PLUS ROAD GLOVES

I GOT THEM FOR 71.00 !!!!! GO ME !!!!!!!! I had to share
Old 03-03-2004, 08:32 AM
Chillaxin

Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6
Default Re: ALPINESTARS GP PLUS ROAD GLOVES

Man, wtf. Those shits were almost 200 bucks in the catalogue i looked in. How did you do it you pimp!?!?
Old 03-03-2004, 09:51 AM
Patron

Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus

Originally Posted by Slow_Rolla
Man, wtf. Those shits were almost 200 bucks in the catalogue i looked in. How did you do it you pimp!?!?
Its called ebay
Old 03-03-2004, 02:41 PM
Chillaxin

Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6

Originally Posted by Jesus
Its called ebay

You really are Jesus!!!!
Old 03-03-2004, 03:13 PM
Registered Member

Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation

oh yea, i got mine on e-bay for 32$ haha... but paid 160 for my first pair
Old 03-03-2004, 04:04 PM
Chillaxin

Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6

Originally Posted by Del La Sol 1320
oh yea, i got mine on e-bay for 32$ haha... but paid 160 for my first pair
What you guys think about getting bikes off'a ebay? My job has gone slack on hours even more as of late, and im tryin to have the bike i want b4 mid May. Ive got 1250 saved at this point, and i need atleast 3k more.
Old 03-03-2004, 04:38 PM
Registered Member

ebay motors would be good but DO NOT give them a single penny until you have atleast 2 phone numbers, a full name, an adress that can be verifyed as real on mapquest or something and pictures w/ a drivers license or newspaper in them to prove they aren't just jacked off the net... its a great medium for buying, but you've got to cover all your bases and assume every single guy selling on there is out to rip you off
Old 03-03-2004, 04:44 PM
Chillaxin

Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6

ebay motors would be good but DO NOT give them a single penny until you have atleast 2 phone numbers, a full name, an adress that can be verifyed as real on mapquest or something and pictures w/ a drivers license or newspaper in them to prove they aren't just jacked off the net... its a great medium for buying, but you've got to cover all your bases and assume every single guy selling on there is out to rip you off
Yeah, i feel ya, i just thought Ebay covered the buyer in some way when it comes to shit that's that expensive. But i read your post on cycleforums and went to sportbikes.net and found some decently prices R6's which made me very happy. Again big to you. Hopefully i can have 4700 by may.

Oh yeah, i have to look into insurance too, which ive been neglecting for a while. You all know who is cheaper when it comes to bikes. And should i get liability only or full coverage?
Old 03-03-2004, 04:52 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Slow_Rolla
i just thought Ebay covered the buyer in some way when it comes to shit that's that expensive.
ahhh you poor trusting e-bayer, i take it you have yet to be burnt?... what you must understand is e-bay is the fucking devil himself and only use them when you have to, they actually promote covering up and protecting fake ads, if anyone in their forum tries to point out a fake ad they get it their post deleted and if they repeat it they get their account closed, e-bay loves scammers b/c they use stolen credit cards so they dont mind spending ridiculous amounts of money on auctions with all the expensive bells and whistles... and they won't do anything to protect you, they have a program if you get ripped off, but it costs alot of money to use it and they upfront say they gaurentee nothing and it can take weeks, thats all the protection they offer is taking more of your money...

apparently they've got some real gumshoes working their anti fraud department now because they suspended my account last week for a day and e-mailed me saying "someone kept logging onto your account from a different computer so we closed it to protect you", holy shit are you serious i checked the IP of this "scammer", its called me logging on at work mother fucker
Old 03-03-2004, 05:07 PM
Chillaxin

Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6

ahhh you poor trusting e-bayer, i take it you have yet to be burnt?... what you must understand is e-bay is the fucking devil himself and only use them when you have to, they actually promote covering up and protecting fake ads, if anyone in their forum tries to point out a fake ad they get it their post deleted and if they repeat it they get their account closed, e-bay loves scammers b/c they use stolen credit cards so they dont mind spending ridiculous amounts of money on auctions with all the expensive bells and whistles... and they won't do anything to protect you, they have a program if you get ripped off, but it costs alot of money to use it and they upfront say they gaurentee nothing and it can take weeks, thats all the protection they offer is taking more of your money...

apparently they've got some real gumshoes working their anti fraud department now because they suspended my account last week for a day and e-mailed me saying "someone kept logging onto your account from a different computer so we closed it to protect you", holy shit are you serious i checked the IP of this "scammer", its called me logging on at work mother fucker
Nope, ive never been burnt on there.

Again you have enlightened me