Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

To all the female riders out there...

Old 10-16-2006, 06:26 AM
misunderestimated

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yamamaha has disabled reputation
Default To all the female riders out there...

What the hell is your problem? Do you think that just because you can ride a motorcycle, you are too good to wave to anyone? I dont know how many times i have passed a female rider and they have just ignored me when i wave. That is my biggest pisser, to have anyone riding a bike, to ignore and blow off a wave. Now.....if I know you seen me wave, and you look away (which tends to primarily be the harley riders) dont be appauled when you get the finger you bastards. You are lucky I am not like my fathers friend, who would chase you down and cuss you out because you didnt salute back. And yes, this guy is definatly big/ insane enough to hold his own.
Old 10-16-2006, 02:26 PM
my DC5 is slow!!!!!

Just watch has disabled reputation
Default Re: To all the female riders out there...

hahaha hasnt happend to me yet
Old 10-16-2006, 02:51 PM
Registered Member

Jamie Q. is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you sure that girls aren't just afraid to take their hand off the handle? Or maybe the guys kept hitting on them and they aren't trying to give the wrong impression?
Old 10-16-2006, 02:56 PM
Honda Rider

1320B4U is an unknown quantity at this point

Im a girl and I wave to everyone...... the harley riders are the ones who most likely dont wave back.....
Old 10-16-2006, 03:13 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I've encountered this a few times with the females, but they're generally very friendly and like one of the guys, you know?

A lot of people are dicks on cruisers and choppers, for whatever reason, but I think I look at everyone different now because I went on a 200 bike cruise/ride on Sunday.. There ended up being maybe 400+ bikes there altogether, but it was just AMAZING to see that many bikes in a row like that.. As far as I could see in front and behind me, nothing but motorcycles. Cruisers, choppers, sportbikes, etc. There were even a lot of trikes there! The best thing about it was that no one acted like they were better than anyone else. It's a common bond.. The brotherhood, or the fellowship of riders alike. We're all out there for the same reason, despite our different taste/preference in motorcycles. I'm just as quick to compliment a Harley as I am a Kawasaki! I don't care if it's stretched and chromed, or if it's bone stock. You're out on the road just like I am, and we're all taking the same risks to do something we love and enjoy. Stick together.

I always wave.

And yes, again, it was an amazing feeling to be with that many other bikes at one given time. It was for a great cause too! I think we raised almost $5000 by the time it was all said and done, and every penny went to St. Judes Childrens Hospital.
Old 10-16-2006, 03:32 PM
Whats Next?

kntcdis is an unknown quantity at this point

i havent ecountered that many female riders either but the ones iv seen all wave back. Is it just me or does everyone love it when a girl knows how to ride?
Old 10-16-2006, 03:47 PM
Pew pew pew pew

02GT has disabled reputation

they wave at me when im in the putang
Old 10-16-2006, 08:01 PM
my DC5 is slow!!!!!

Just watch has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by kntcdis
i havent ecountered that many female riders either but the ones iv seen all wave back. Is it just me or does everyone love it when a girl knows how to ride?
nope me 2
Old 10-16-2006, 09:23 PM
Registered Member

Alwayslast is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shiftnlift
What the hell is your problem? Do you think that just because you can ride a motorcycle, you are too good to wave to anyone? I dont know how many times i have passed a female rider and they have just ignored me when i wave. That is my biggest pisser, to have anyone riding a bike, to ignore and blow off a wave. Now.....if I know you seen me wave, and you look away (which tends to primarily be the harley riders) dont be appauled when you get the finger you bastards. You are lucky I am not like my fathers friend, who would chase you down and cuss you out because you didnt salute back. And yes, this guy is definatly big/ insane enough to hold his own.
maybe it's your looks thats scaring them off
Old 10-17-2006, 03:21 AM

s2k7 has disabled reputation

It's just a wave, if they don't wave back... big deal. Don't cry over it....just get on with your life knowing they are an asshole.

Quick Reply: To all the female riders out there...