Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Action Photos From SOCAL :)

Old 07-05-2011, 02:15 PM
Ghetty Green

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30
Default Action Photos From SOCAL :)

On this road

This is from "the snake" Muholland Dr

this is from hwy 94
Old 07-05-2011, 02:19 PM
Registered Member

boostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond repute

Nice pics. I miss driving Palomar. Loved going up tight side and going down the fast side. Sunrise highway is sweet too. Julian apple pie is the bomb!
Old 07-06-2011, 08:35 AM
Ghetty Green

J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30
Default Re: Action Photos From SOCAL :)

Yeah man we do that loop like twice a week. telegraph, to sunset, julian, and then laps on palomar before going home.
Old 07-06-2011, 09:06 AM
Registered Member

Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars

gorgeous bike, looks like a fun route. Carrying a solid lean angle- but get your body off the bike, would hate to see you wreck that duc!
Old 07-06-2011, 01:54 PM
TonzAGunz

Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88

yeah buy some pucks and drag a knee...looks like youd be able to pull it off
Old 07-06-2011, 03:47 PM
Ghetty Green

Man, I been working on the body position, every time i go out thats my goal. and its getting better. I'm starting to learn to kiss the mirrors. And draggin knee is well with in reach, i just got to get my ass off the seat lol.
Old 07-06-2011, 04:39 PM
Registered Member

1slowcivic 1slowcivic 1slowcivic

man nice bike and the road looks awesome. body position your almost their, just stick you knee out more if u think ur over doing it stick it out more and drop that elbow
Old 07-06-2011, 08:54 PM
Registered Member

Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars

Originally Posted by J-DIRTY30 View Post
Man, I been working on the body position, every time i go out thats my goal. and its getting better. I'm starting to learn to kiss the mirrors. And draggin knee is well with in reach, i just got to get my ass off the seat lol.
Good man! If you're pretty tall, just getting one cheek off the seat will be plenty for the street- just square your body so that your upper body is straight... as if a rod is going through your back. EVERYBODY has the tendency when they're learning, to have their butt off the seat but their torso still hovering over the tank. Of course don't go too far beyond your comfort zone, but a good thing to do is try to touch your elbow to the ground. It's hard to do and for most people it doesn't happen, but just thinking about that has a big impact on your body position. Another less extreme way to gauge it, is that your outside arm should be on top of the tank, instead of beside it.
You'll be amazed at the difference it makes with the pace that you can carry safely through the corners. Of course getting on track is a fantastic way to learn/solidify all of this stuff, I'd highly recommend it!

Also, props on being well-geared up. Motorcycle safety is the most overlooked thing nowadays, I'm glad that some people are taking it seriously.

On another note, how are you liking that bike?
Old 07-08-2011, 10:45 AM
Ghetty Green

I love this bike. the torque through the low rpms is outstanding for the canyons. the sensitivity and feel of the road gives me confidence to keep progressing. this is truly a track bike, the only downside for this bike is the maintenance lol. I've had this bike for almost a year now, and she has treated me very good.

Track days are on the horizon, and they're always available. its just cheaper and more convenient to hit the canyons, but there are a lot of cons to that as well. But ur right, i do need to hit the track!!!

Last edited by J-DIRTY30; 07-08-2011 at 10:52 AM.
Old 07-10-2011, 03:43 PM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

Very nice
What boots are those?

Quick Reply: Action Photos From SOCAL :)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: