Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

07 GSXR 1000

Old 05-03-2007, 05:30 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Treat has disabled reputation
Default 07 GSXR 1000

Hey just trying to see if anyone nows were I can find aftermarket parts at for it? Thanks
Old 05-03-2007, 06:26 PM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default Re: 07 GSXR 1000

cory at motomummy.com has one that hes modifying. check them out, he had a SICK brake setup on it, along with a few other things.
Old 05-03-2007, 07:53 PM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

Originally Posted by onepointone
cory at motomummy.com has one that hes modifying. check them out, he had a SICK brake setup on it, along with a few other things.
Yes sir. He's good people too.

Also, check out Jamie at www.fuelmotousa.com Good place to get a Yoshimura exhaust, Power commander and a filter.
Old 05-04-2007, 02:41 AM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

oh yea, and just in general, an awesome gsxr forum is www.gixxer.com

lots and lots and lots of good, useful information there. good guys on that forum as well.
Old 05-04-2007, 11:14 AM
Registered Member

Treat has disabled reputation

Thanx for the sites i couldent find parts anywere
Old 05-04-2007, 06:00 PM
A.K.A Slowintegra92

VADA9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Go to gixxer.com like they said. Huge forum, tons of great guys, tons of info. Just do some searching though bc there are some real search Nazi's on that site.
Old 05-04-2007, 09:18 PM

s2k7 has disabled reputation

I wouldn't recommend Corey from Motomummy one bit.

He's tried to defend himself on the gixxer.com forums and he can't come through. I don't know what happend to that guy, but he's definetly got some issues he needs to work out.

People used to order from him all the time, now it seem's lack of communication is killing his customer satisfaction and people are getting pissed. He places an order, charges their card, and doesn't inform people at all that he doesnt even have the item in stock, or even that it may be on backorder. He doesn't provide any phone number in the emails that confirm your order......and he claims email is his biggest source of communication yet he can't even follow through with that.

Even after this issue was brought to his attention, he's failed to comply with numerous customers. Including myself. Yet, I'm a dumb one and thought I'd give the guy a chance even after reading the complaints when ordering some crg levers. Well, guess what...the EXACT things people complained about im going through. Now im fighting for my money back because he doesn't have the finish I want in stock, so I wanted the order cancelled and the money returned because I can buy it somewhere else and have to my door a week sooner than he can. Funny how he's quick to reply when I have a question before I place the order, now he can't take the time to respond to my email asking for my refund.

The guys a joke. If it was just me having this problem, I wouldn't take trash. Unfortunatly , its not.
Old 05-05-2007, 02:19 AM
Mini Trucker.

Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower

I ordered some Pazzos from motomummy.com

He charged my card...

About an hour later I got an email saying he is waiting on a shipment.

This was Monday.

Next day I got an email saying the shipment came in.

Thursday The levers were at my door.

I give him a thumbs up, all companies have bad experiences with some people, but as far as my experience....he kept great communication and super fast shipping. Id recommend him.
Old 05-05-2007, 06:03 AM

s2k7 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Need 2 B Lower
I ordered some Pazzos from motomummy.com

He charged my card...

About an hour later I got an email saying he is waiting on a shipment.

This was Monday.

Next day I got an email saying the shipment came in.

Thursday The levers were at my door.

I give him a thumbs up, all companies have bad experiences with some people, but as far as my experience....he kept great communication and super fast shipping. Id recommend him.
Consider yourself one of the lucky ones.
Old 05-05-2007, 08:27 AM
A.K.A Slowintegra92

VADA9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Motomummy is pretty good, i had some good and some semi-good but never bad. Honestly if you really want a great parts dealer it indysuperbikes.com FTW! They are the best. Nice customer service, great prices with cheap shipping. And orders come fast. I have ordered a sprocket on monday and got it tues afternoon, comming from INDY. Their prices with shipping are always the same as motomummy if not cheaper.

Quick Reply: 07 GSXR 1000