Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

You read and agreed, please abide by them

Old 07-13-2003, 12:09 AM
superuser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Default You read and agreed, please abide by them

When each signed up to post on this public message board, you agreed to the following. Please remember your agreement and abide by it for the good of the public message board. If you do not agree with the following, please refrain from any further postings as you will be in violation of the agreement. Thanks.

dragVA.com forums Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please press the Agree button at the end of the page. Note: By pressing the button you declare that you are over the age of 13. If you are 13 or under, please use this registration form.

Although the administrators and moderators of dragVA.com forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of dragVA.com forums or Jelsoft Enterprises Limited (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of dragVA.com forums have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
Note that it is the responsibility of the member to refrain from posting in violation of the agreement and NOT the role of the administrator to censor messages in violation.

This forum is for discussions directly related to Central VA. SPO forum has an alternate purpose and is provided for a reason. PMs are also provided to keep personal messages off the public message boards.

Please be mindful of your agreement and posting options.

Thanks again. Gonna get hot in here. Flame away at me if you need to, but damn, I'm tired of this crap and posting what others may be feeling as well.
Old 07-13-2003, 08:05 AM
yea, i'm that guy

fatboyee has disabled reputation

agreed
Old 07-13-2003, 09:05 AM
TSSSSSSSSSSS

MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos

Old 07-13-2003, 12:40 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

We all have failed if we go by those rules. I am almost positive that every person has violated that rule.
Old 07-13-2003, 06:24 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Originally posted by Woodrow
We all have failed if we go by those rules. I am almost positive that every person has violated that rule.

Great point Richard, i think some moderators let some things go on too damn long in here.

-Kevin
Old 07-13-2003, 06:46 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
So no one has made one flamatory post, degraded a person, nothing that was in sexual nature?

because Just about every single person falls into that catagory. But I do agree that the mods could lock things sooner.
Old 07-13-2003, 07:00 PM

HondaCrusher has disabled reputation
Wink

So no one has made one flamatory post, degraded a person, nothing that was in sexual nature?

because Just about every single person falls into that catagory. But I do agree that the mods could lock things sooner.
never
Old 07-13-2003, 07:15 PM
Slow as Shit

LOL
Old 07-13-2003, 07:30 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

I wasnt saying that NO ONE hasn't. I was saying I havent and that saying that everyone has is not exactly correct by any means. Yes, many do the things you listed, but there are many others that play by the rules and may be like me and are tired of having to read the posted by them. Just either keep it clean or PM them for all i care.

-Kevin
Old 07-14-2003, 02:43 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

Guys, I think the main point of Rich's post was to remind everyone that we need to abide by the user agreement. We all know that we've all been guilty of having said things that shouldn't be said at some point in time. Things have gotten pretty out of hand with the flaming going on around here lately, and to be quite honest, it's getting old.