Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

yet another "anyone know this car" post..

Old 06-02-2004, 08:22 PM
semicolonD.net

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eclpsed eclpsed
Question yet another "anyone know this car" post..

So I was on my way home from wal-mart in my gf's car(geesx) like 20 mins ago. and a green honda civic ex pulls up behind me and rides my ass for like 1/4 of a mile. then pulls into the lane beside me and revs and takes off, so i hit the gas and kept up with him didnt down shift or anything i was jus keeping up. we pull up to the light and he's talkin shit saying shouldnt drive a shitty car like that eclipse civics rule...umm okie..so now im kinda mad at him i was gonna turn right at the light but instead i go thur it with them.. light hits green i take off, they are spinning like crazy behind me....lol.. i goto hit it into 2nd and they are easy 2 cars behind me so i shut down and jus leave it outta gear and change lines to go back to my turn and get home to watch da dvd we just got... and they pass me talkin more shit.. ahh.. i hate people who dont know shit.. PLEASE if you know the guy tell him to IM me online i'd like to setup a race wit him with some cash on it.....fuckin hondas..agh. off to watch da moive now.

In/near Mechanicsville, car was a Honda Civic EX 2dr, stock looking car, factory light green paint, didnt look at the wheels, it had a 5Z style muffler...and most likly a b16 swap (EXs dont spin tires that easy) ohh and a skinny white guy with glasses driving, and a bigger kid in the pass side talking shit
Old 06-02-2004, 08:32 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx
Default Re: yet another "anyone know this car" post..

yeh..fucking hondas
Old 06-02-2004, 08:35 PM
semicolonD.net

eclpsed eclpsed
Default Re: yet another "anyone know this car" post..

haha.. well fuck the one that talk shit at a stop light.. some look nice, some are fast, some are faster then my car, but this honda wasnt either of those....