Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Yeah, I'm new

Old 07-24-2015, 06:47 AM
40 roll for a hondo?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BeastTX BeastTX BeastTX BeastTX BeastTX BeastTX BeastTX BeastTX BeastTX BeastTX BeastTX
Default Re: Yeah, I'm new

Not because of fast cars, but faster women.
Old 07-24-2015, 06:24 PM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

PREPARE TO BE FUCKED BY THE LONG DICK OF ALIMONY

Also cudos for charger things. I always like the newer chargers
Old 07-25-2015, 05:42 AM
40 roll for a hondo?

BeastTX BeastTX BeastTX BeastTX BeastTX BeastTX BeastTX BeastTX BeastTX BeastTX BeastTX

No alimony in Texas. Besides, I put her through school, she has a great job as an ER nurse in one of the top children's hospitals in the world. Kids are grown. She cherry picked the half of the stuff she got though. Like my bass boat and Ram 2500. She inflicted her pain, but its like surgery. Over, done and you recover --- from losing my bass boat.
Old 07-25-2015, 05:44 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

That's gay as fuck. What the fuck do a bass boat and a Ram 2500 have to do with making sandwiches and cleaning the house? What is wrong with these courts?
Old 07-25-2015, 10:04 AM
40 roll for a hondo?

Sympathetic female judge: I'm entering a judgement for the plaintiff. I can't award alimony, but since we are a community property state, I'll include in the judgement any five specific things you want. They will be non-negotiable. My truck and boat were in her five things. Couldn't even fight it. Spiteful women. But in the end, I got the girl 20 years younger then me.
Old 07-25-2015, 01:35 PM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

Reads like my second ex wife.
Old 07-27-2015, 09:51 AM
40 roll for a hondo?

Definitely different here. Went to a car meet Friday evening at River City Diner and didn't know what to expect. First off, WTF is a cruise-in? If everyone comes in by themselves, ain't no cruise happening there. And a car meet with 20 cars? When my old crew in San Antonio rolled up somewhere, we were 50+ by ourselves.

It was all antiques. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed seeing them. Never knew Chevy made a 3-row Bel Air wagon. But I was looking to hang out with other muscle car guys, especially MOPAR guys and swap stories, ideas and get some info on the local area for custom work. And while I don't like seeing sponsors pissed off by excessive rev'ing, I do like hearing who is loudest. Same thing with burnouts. Keep it off the sponsor's property, but once you hot the streets, everyone is a grown ass man and can do it not as they please. But if you do, I'm gonna critique your lame ass puff of white smoke.

Is there nothing like that around here?

My old crew, we sponsored a meet every Sunday at a strip club in North San Antonio. Usually about 150-200 cars show up. We got them to drop the age limit from 21 to 18 for meet night only and they hooked us up with free bottle service as the sponsors. Plus you got great pics with your car.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]186607[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]186608[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]186609[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Yeah, I'm new-img_7163.jpg   Yeah, I'm new-img_3751.jpg   Yeah, I'm new-img_0510.jpg  
Old 07-27-2015, 12:12 PM
40 roll for a hondo?

Deleted

Last edited by BeastTX; 07-27-2015 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Duplicated instead of edited original; ?????
Old 07-27-2015, 04:31 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by BeastTX
Definitely different here. Went to a car meet Friday evening at River City Diner and didn't know what to expect. First off, WTF is a cruise-in? If everyone comes in by themselves, ain't no cruise happening there. And a car meet with 20 cars? When my old crew in San Antonio rolled up somewhere, we were 50+ by ourselves.

It was all antiques. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed seeing them. Never knew Chevy made a 3-row Bel Air wagon. But I was looking to hang out with other muscle car guys, especially MOPAR guys and swap stories, ideas and get some info on the local area for custom work. And while I don't like seeing sponsors pissed off by excessive rev'ing, I do like hearing who is loudest. Same thing with burnouts. Keep it off the sponsor's property, but once you hot the streets, everyone is a grown ass man and can do it not as they please. But if you do, I'm gonna critique your lame ass puff of white smoke.

Is there nothing like that around here?

My old crew, we sponsored a meet every Sunday at a strip club in North San Antonio. Usually about 150-200 cars show up. We got them to drop the age limit from 21 to 18 for meet night only and they hooked us up with free bottle service as the sponsors. Plus you got great pics with your car.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]186607[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]186608[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]186609[/ATTACH]
Well the first problem is the strip clubs in VA are garbage so that kind of throws a wrench in that plan.
Old 07-27-2015, 04:41 PM
40 roll for a hondo?

Originally Posted by Yardjass
Well the first problem is the strip clubs in VA are garbage so that kind of throws a wrench in that plan.
No kidding! I went to Pure Pleasure last Friday evening. This should be prime time. This is the place where dreams go to die. It smelled like cheap booze, cheaper perfume and vomit. It looked like a poorly converted 4-bay garage. And then I was told that was one of the better clubs in Richmond. Im man enough to admit I cried a little at that.

Quick Reply: Yeah, I'm new