VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Central VA (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/central-va-15/)
-   -   Yeah, I'm new (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/central-va-15/yeah-im-new-489933/)

BeastTX 07-22-2015 08:22 AM

Yeah, I'm new

Moved back after 2 years in San Antonio.

2013 Dodge Charger. 5.7 L Hemi.
SRT8 intake, ported to match the Arrington Performance 90mm throttle body and CAI. AP catch can, 180 thermostat, BBK long tube headers, Flowmaster Super 10s - true dual. Diablo and TranZformer Gen 2. Custome tunes on engine and trans. Car ran consistent low 13s ay San Antonio Raceway while still being a daily driver.

It will be retired from daily driver status soon and undergo surgery to implant an Arrington Performance 440 Stroker engine and Viking transmission.

So my questions....

Where can I race legally? Doesn't mean if you catch me on the streets I wont do a 40 roll for a few hondos, just need a place with a tree and a test a tune night.

Car meets? Yeah, I know, its mostly a parking lot circle jerk, but its a start as far as meeting other people. Been away while and most of my old crew has transferred out.

Who does good graphics around here? Started Full Throttle in SA and looking to start a chapter here. Just need someone to do the member stickers that can be trusted.

I love that Arrington Performance is two hours away in Martinsville. But I need a few recommendations for other things. My tint was legal in TX, but not here. Who does good work at a reasonable cost? I need some warrantee work done on my halos... Is there an Oracle certified dealer in the area?

Reliable brake and exhaust shops in the Midlothian area?

Thanks in advance. Let the beatings begin.

yeldak99 07-22-2015 10:10 AM

Re: Yeah, I'm new

Prepare your anus.

Yardjass 07-22-2015 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by BeastTX (Post 8360079)
Moved back after 2 years in San Antonio.

2013 Dodge Charger. 5.7 L Hemi.
SRT8 intake, ported to match the Arrington Performance 90mm throttle body and CAI. AP catch can, 180 thermostat, BBK long tube headers, Flowmaster Super 10s - true dual. Diablo and TranZformer Gen 2. Custome tunes on engine and trans. Car ran consistent low 13s ay San Antonio Raceway while still being a daily driver.

It will be retired from daily driver status soon and undergo surgery to implant an Arrington Performance 440 Stroker engine and Viking transmission.

So my questions....

Where can I race legally? Doesn't mean if you catch me on the streets I wont do a 40 roll for a few hondos, just need a place with a tree and a test a tune night.

Car meets? Yeah, I know, its mostly a parking lot circle jerk, but its a start as far as meeting other people. Been away while and most of my old crew has transferred out.

Who does good graphics around here? Started Full Throttle in SA and looking to start a chapter here. Just need someone to do the member stickers that can be trusted.

I love that Arrington Performance is two hours away in Martinsville. But I need a few recommendations for other things. My tint was legal in TX, but not here. Who does good work at a reasonable cost? I need some warrantee work done on my halos... Is there an Oracle certified dealer in the area?

Reliable brake and exhaust shops in the Midlothian area?

Thanks in advance. Let the beatings begin.

Virginia motorsports park near Petersburg has autocross in the parking lot and drag strip test and tunes every now and then. I think sometimes they're even free. Other than that, I don't know much about your area. Also, prepare your anus.

BeastTX 07-22-2015 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by yeldak99 (Post 8360091)
Prepare your anus.

My ex-wife did that in the divorce. It's like throwing a hotdog down a hallway

Yardjass 07-22-2015 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by BeastTX (Post 8360097)

After hearing all these horror stories, I'm getting a prenup if I ever do get married, which probably won't happen. I'll probably lose a few from the prenup discussion alone, lol.

BeastTX 07-23-2015 06:28 AM

Yeah, get a rock solid prenup. Its better to spend the $ on a lawyer up front, than on the back end. Might be the same cost either way, but it doesn't cost you half you stuff.

Young L 07-23-2015 09:58 AM

Virginia Solar Tint on hull st from what I can remember was a good shop for tint. Stay away from RPM on broad st across from the ford dealer. VMP in dinwiddie for drag racing and autocross not sure if Richmond speedway by the airport is still open??? Uummm in spotsylvania there is a new road/drag track being built not sure on when its opening. Couple hours drive to danville is the world famous VIR for road racing also. For tuning and/or repair works I would contact FlimFlam but i dont think he comes on here much anymore but here is his fb link https://www.facebook.com/FlimFlamSpeed?fref=ts

Originally Posted by BeastTX (Post 8360097)

judging by this you potential of not being a tool.

yeldak99 07-23-2015 04:19 PM

I retract my prior statement... Release your rectum.

BeastTX 07-23-2015 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by yeldak99 (Post 8360201)
I retract my prior statement... Release your rectum.

If only her lawyer would release it. Fucker doesn't even give me the courtesy of a reach-around.

-JB- 07-24-2015 05:16 AM

Did she divorce you because of your fast n furious car?

:fu: