Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

The wok, floda, jj and anybody else that likes homo cars I need advise

Old 07-03-2006, 12:51 PM
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune
Default The wok, floda, jj and anybody else that likes homo cars I need advise

For the miata,
I got wheels but unsure if they will fit with a good pull and roll.

Here are the wheels

so if they dont fit I need fender flares....but unsure what I should get
So help me pick

These are very aggresive and look tough but thet are really bulky

then there are these that dont go down the whole wheel well and are not as bulky....whats better?

Old 07-03-2006, 12:59 PM
throwbAcura

dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22
Default Re: The wok, floda, jj and anybody else that likes homo cars I need advise

I'm not in Central and I don't like homo cars, but I'd like to vote for the smaller ones.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:01 PM
Registered Member

jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R
Default Re: The wok, floda, jj and anybody else that likes homo cars I need advise

can u find a side shot of the bigger flares?
Old 07-03-2006, 01:05 PM
TERMIN8

ThroatyStang has disabled reputation

Like the wheels terry. Cant u roll the fenders or something, not a fan at all of those fender flares?
Old 07-03-2006, 01:06 PM
Registered Member

jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R

Originally Posted by ThroatyStang
Like the wheels terry. Cant u roll the fenders or something, not a fan at all of those fender flares?
he might not be able to roll them enough for the wheels to fit. so he would need fender flares if that is the case.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:06 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

The smaller ones.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:14 PM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

You will not be happy with the wheels under those big flares. The wheels won't fit to your liking. Get the little ones. I don't see any pull making those wheels go under the fenders. lol

Don't AWR and Flyin' Miata also have kits? I'm pretty sure that Garage Vary had something as well.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:40 PM
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot

oh snappp! those are my favorite wheels! i would recommend replicas of the mazdaspeed n2 flares. the real ones are unatainable but the replicas will do nicely since you just rivet them on anyways. you know what im working on so you know i like the look.
here i found the pics i was looking for. this car has real mazda speed N2 flares. super-pimp.

Last edited by JJSpinALot; 07-03-2006 at 01:50 PM.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:51 PM
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot

oh and if you want to come get it i have a copy of modified mag that has a feature on this car.
Old 07-03-2006, 02:08 PM
TSSSSSSSSSSS

MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos

they have full wide body fenders that look much better, but I'm sure are much more expensive

Quick Reply: The wok, floda, jj and anybody else that likes homo cars I need advise