Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Wing Command Sunday Meet.... break in attempt @ Kulture.

Old 06-02-2012, 04:54 AM
Slow as Shit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow
Default Re: Wing Command Sunday Meet.... break in attempt @ Kulture.

Originally Posted by Mr White
Suppose wing command will soon be a thing of the past.
I thought it was a thing of the past. I went twice 6 years ago and the amount of asshatery that was displayed was of biblical proportions!
Old 06-02-2012, 08:24 AM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by Woodrow
I thought it was a thing of the past. I went twice 6 years ago and the amount of asshatery that was displayed was of biblical proportions!
I agree..

Also when I use to smoke weed, all I needed was a pack of dutch masters or zig zags. (many moons ago)

Kulture has some beautiful products and great marketing, not to mention the great customer service.

(i'm not affiliated or a paid spokesperson or a dick rider..sharing my experience)

Hope you catch them kids
Old 06-02-2012, 09:02 AM
In TATTRAT we trust

BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE

Originally Posted by mikejones002100
Fyi just because there is a meet that goes on around the corner doesnt suggest that somebody from there actually committed the crime.. Its richmond crime happens every day..I purchase my glass from kulture and support it 100% because its a local business and always give me pretty good deals..but at the same time you cant stereo type a crowd just because they drive hondas and like being ricer idiots doing burnouts and things like that( which im 100% not in that category i hate that behavior).. just young kids with no regard to grow up and act as an adult, but still doesn't make them any less of a decent person.. more than likely was a person thats broke and wanted some nice glass to smoke out of and to sell .. it happens to all business owners and i dont see any of them ranting on vadriven about the mishap.. fix what got messed up and push business forward ...btw i need a 19-14mm Sheldon black down stem yall have any in stock
Most crimes are crimes of opportunity. It is easy to assume that the culprits could have been at the meet. He never said they were just that they probably did. Very easy to make that assumption
Old 06-02-2012, 09:57 AM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

Originally Posted by Woodrow
i think ive went twice in the past year, just road in with someone else when there was nothing else to do.

On a side note i go to katra galla, the 18th street kulture location has pretty much driven me away as a customer for life. rude employees with a "cooler than thou" stuck up mentality and want to answer question like some snotty fuck whos asking to get slapped into the counter.
Old 06-03-2012, 03:12 AM
Registered Member

IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN

Originally Posted by mikejones002100
Fyi just because there is a meet that goes on around the corner doesnt suggest that somebody from there actually committed the crime.. Its richmond crime happens every day..I purchase my glass from kulture and support it 100% because its a local business and always give me pretty good deals..but at the same time you cant stereo type a crowd just because they drive hondas and like being ricer idiots doing burnouts and things like that( which im 100% not in that category i hate that behavior).. just young kids with no regard to grow up and act as an adult, but still doesn't make them any less of a decent person.. more than likely was a person thats broke and wanted some nice glass to smoke out of and to sell .. it happens to all business owners and i dont see any of them ranting on vadriven about the mishap.. fix what got messed up and push business forward ...btw i need a 19-14mm Sheldon black down stem yall have any in stock
FYI this area is not Richmond, it's Chesterfield. This type of crime does not happen every day in Chesterfield. The fact that they tried to kick in the door and use a brick to smash the glass indicates that they are young and not very intelligent...the same type of people that the Wing Command meet tends to attract. It may be a coincidence but it is worth investigating.
Old 06-03-2012, 09:33 AM
Sheeeit

Or maybe wing command just makes a damn good distraction?
Old 06-11-2012, 07:12 PM
Peepee

Poopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these parts

I stopped going to Kulture on 18th for the same reason. If they didn't know you, they didn't care that you wanted to buy anything. Took my business to GHG. I am sorry to hear about the attempted break in though. It sucks to feel violated, especially when they get away with something. Had about 65,000 in landscaping tools, equipment, and power tools stolen from my dads business. Be grateful that a broken window is all you had.
Old 06-11-2012, 08:41 PM
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot

Hit me up to fix the glass, ill hook you guys up since i shop there and live right across the street. Hope you catch the dickbags.
Old 06-12-2012, 11:33 AM
Rockin Red Wheels!

8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic

I've been out there the past three weekends looking for someone who owes me money....You can pm me the pics or video and i'll let you know if i know them.
Old 06-13-2012, 08:52 PM
Sheeeit

Someone over night parts from Japan and forget to pay?